FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

uk kitkat update

242 posts
Thanks Meter: 52
 
By dj_crash1981, Senior Member on 11th January 2014, 09:53 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
the update is available to download but i get error when in try's to install. my phone is rooted and i have installed uk de-branded firmware and idead how to fix this problom
 
 
11th January 2014, 09:56 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_crash1981

the update is available to download but i get error when in try's to install. my phone is rooted and i have installed uk de-branded firmware and idead how to fix this problom

unroot your phone and post questions in the Q&A thread

Sent from my phone
The Following User Says Thank You to miklosbard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 10:05 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by miklosbard

unroot your phone and post questions in the Q&A thread

Sent from my phone

sorry how do i unroot will a factory reset do it
11th January 2014, 10:10 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 90
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj_crash1981

sorry how do i unroot will a factory reset do it

I never done it on the G yet, but I guess following the "how to return to stock firmware" or somethingly named guide in the Q&A section will do, without losing your data

Sent from my phone
The Following User Says Thank You to miklosbard For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 11:14 AM |#5  
KingUsman's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Go on to superuser and there should be a option to unroot it

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th January 2014, 11:24 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingUsman

Go on to superuser and there should be a option to unroot it

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

i re-insalled de-branded stock rom now the update has gone strange
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes