5,598,938 Members 30,930 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Very strange problem with Samsung Video (Hub)

Tip us?

code72
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Default Very strange problem with Samsung Video (Hub)

Hi,
i have a problem with Samsung Video;
i'm on N9005 latest stock firmware never rooted, knox 0x0 and i was able to play Samsung Hub videos. On 08/12/2013 i was watching aSamsung Hub movie, i stopped it and when i tried to resume the movie i got a message saying: "This item has expired. Connect to PC and download licence". The BIG problem is that now i got that message for any content (Video) downloaded from Samsung Hub. I have tryed everything including full wipe with no result. I have also tried to put another Samsung account on my note 3, downloaded a free video (Helicopter) but i got always the same message. So the problem is not my Samsung account but my Note 3.
Anyone know how to solve?
Please help me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-12-02-52-39.png
Views:	447
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	2453729  
To hit "Thanks" button is NOT dangerous!

My Android evolution:
PHONE: htc Dream => htc Hero => Moto Milestone => htc Desire => Galaxy S => Galaxy S2 => Galaxy Note => Galaxy S3 => Galaxy Note 2 => Galaxy S4
TABLET: Galaxy Tab => Asus Transformer => Galaxy Tab 10.1 => htc Flyer => Galaxy Tab 8.9 => Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800 => Galaxy Note 10.1 => switched to Win8 tab: Asus VivoTab Smart => Microsoft Surface Pro 128Gb
WATCH: Galaxy Gear

code72
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 177
Quote:
Originally Posted by code72 View Post
Hi,
i have a problem with Samsung Video;
i'm on N9005 latest stock firmware never rooted, knox 0x0 and i was able to play Samsung Hub videos. On 08/12/2013 i was watching aSamsung Hub movie, i stopped it and when i tried to resume the movie i got a message saying: "This item has expired. Connect to PC and download licence". The BIG problem is that now i got that message for any content (Video) downloaded from Samsung Hub. I have tryed everything including full wipe with no result. I have also tried to put another Samsung account on my note 3, downloaded a free video (Helicopter) but i got always the same message. So the problem is not my Samsung account but my Note 3.
Anyone know how to solve?
Please help me.
Anyone please?
To hit "Thanks" button is NOT dangerous!

My Android evolution:
PHONE: htc Dream => htc Hero => Moto Milestone => htc Desire => Galaxy S => Galaxy S2 => Galaxy Note => Galaxy S3 => Galaxy Note 2 => Galaxy S4
TABLET: Galaxy Tab => Asus Transformer => Galaxy Tab 10.1 => htc Flyer => Galaxy Tab 8.9 => Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800 => Galaxy Note 10.1 => switched to Win8 tab: Asus VivoTab Smart => Microsoft Surface Pro 128Gb
WATCH: Galaxy Gear

pcaldato
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by code72 View Post
Anyone please?
Hi there. I have not got a solution for you, but rather the same problem. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and the issues started very recently - shortly after the last Android update, in fact. I have been in contact with Samsung several times and they keep proposing the same, useless solution: delete Samsung account, delete Video Hub data, sign back into Samsung account and download Video Hub data again. It does not work. I have just asked them for a refund for all of my downloaded content.