FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

Smilies

208 posts
Thanks Meter: 16
 
By cturbos, Senior Member on 10th January 2014, 12:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can we get smilies (coloured)working on the Z1?I have tried to locate it in the setting menu but all i get is (( or ...(( the other signs but not the these
Thank you
P.S I'm on 4.3 c6903
 
 
10th January 2014, 01:22 PM |#2  
harfot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Odense, Denmark
Thanks Meter: 158
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cturbos

Can we get smilies (coloured)working on the Z1?I have tried to locate it in the setting menu but all i get is (( or ...(( the other signs but not the these
Thank you
P.S I'm on 4.3 c6903

It's in the keyboard setup.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th January 2014, 01:26 PM |#3  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 622
 
More
10th January 2014, 02:16 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
It is not colored!!! this is what i get @):- i don't get the the actual yellow round face with expressions.
10th January 2014, 06:46 PM |#5  
harfot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Odense, Denmark
Thanks Meter: 158
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cturbos

It is not colored!!! this is what i get @):- i don't get the the actual yellow round face with expressions.

Don't get what you mean ?
10th January 2014, 08:03 PM |#6  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 622
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harfot

Don't get what you mean ?

He want smiles colored like this one instead of O_o, kind of..
10th January 2014, 08:07 PM |#7  
harfot's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Odense, Denmark
Thanks Meter: 158
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

He want smiles colored like this one instead of O_o, kind of..

They are integrated in the keyboard and configured in the keyboard setup.

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th January 2014, 08:08 PM |#8  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 622
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harfot

They are integrated in the keyboard and configured in the keyboard setup.

You said that but he do not get it working.
10th January 2014, 10:54 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
I know it's integrated in the keyboard but on the web(twitter or Facebook) it does not show as the coloured ones,this what shows for happy face,:@ for angry,you get the idea.
11th January 2014, 12:05 PM |#10  
funky0308's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Osijek
Thanks Meter: 5,676
 
Donate to Me
More
Yeah...you can't get that.
That's not keyboard issue but apps issue.
Facebook and some other app won't show smile (colored) but something like this : -)

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes