Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,675 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Super stuck!!!!!! Please help :'(

Tip us?

Joee21
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Super stuck!!!!!! Please help :'(

Im so screwwwweeddd i was trying to flash a "100% stock rom" for thr sprint htc from this link here

http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads/stock-rom-downloads/

and now, the rom booted up and its just stuck at the lock screen i got 4g and im getting notifcations but i cant even reboot, manual reboot or anything just keeps saying, hold on power for 1 second and im holding forever and nothing!!

Touch doesnt work and i was coming from ecliptic rom yes my phone has unlocked bootloader and i selected the option to not root

PLEASE HELP!!

Joee21
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I used the latest file, my touch doesnt work at all is there anyway to control the screen without having to touch it ?

elvisypi
Old
Thanks Meter 1292

DONATE TO ME
It must be a 4.1.2 ROM. Your touchscreen doesn't work cause you need the old drivers for 4.1.2 If you just want a stock rom run a ruu. This is the latest http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2508907

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
if you like my post
Devices:
HTC One
ROM : InsertCoin 3.0.2

HTC Sensation
ROM : ViperS 5.0.2 Sense 5
The Following User Says Thank You to elvisypi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Joee21
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvisypi View Post
It must be a 4.1.2 ROM. Your touchscreen doesn't work cause you need the old drivers for 4.1.2 If you just want a stock rom run a ruu. This is the latest http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2508907

yeah i knew about ruu's thing is you cant ruu on mac.

Heres what i did though, since touch wouldnt work. i had to adb everything. and Re-root this thing again, and flash TWRP again, touch still wouldnt work nor was i able to unlock the screen but luckily i had a cm11 zip lying around, i loaded it up deleted the usual data , cache etc, and it booted to cm11 with working touch!

took 6 hours to figure it out.. but i did it!

Lesson learned

elvisypi
Old
Thanks Meter 1292

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joee21 View Post
yeah i knew about ruu's thing is you cant ruu on mac.

Heres what i did though, since touch wouldnt work. i had to adb everything. and Re-root this thing again, and flash TWRP again, touch still wouldnt work nor was i able to unlock the screen but luckily i had a cm11 zip lying around, i loaded it up deleted the usual data , cache etc, and it booted to cm11 with working touch!

took 6 hours to figure it out.. but i did it!

Lesson learned
It's what I said. You wanted to flash a 4.1.2 ROM, but you are on the latest firmare. Your touch didn't work cause 4.1.2 needs the old firmware (touch pannel driver). If you still want that ROM you need to downgrade your firmware (you must be s-off) than flash the old firmware. If you want to stick with newer ROMs 4.3 and above you are ok. You can't do many things with a mac so you must install VirtualBox and than make a Windows virtual machine.

if you like my post
Devices:
HTC One
ROM : InsertCoin 3.0.2

HTC Sensation
ROM : ViperS 5.0.2 Sense 5
The Following User Says Thank You to elvisypi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]