Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,363 Members 43,095 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Question about Android 4.1.2 JB for the S II...

Tip us?

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Default Question about Android 4.1.2 JB for the S II...

I had the Epic 4G Touch a while ago, back when the GA10 (If you remember this... lol) build of Android 4.1.2. It was supposed to be official... but with the 4.0.4 fiasco I had high hopes for it. It basically brought Galaxy S III software and features to the S II.

I used the leaked GA10 JB rom for my Epic 4G Touch. I loved it. But times pass, and I've had many phones since.

My question is: Did Samsung ever release Jelly Bean for the Epic 4G Touch? What was the deal with this?
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mansevolver For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bilgerryan
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 27,271

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansevolver View Post
I had the Epic 4G Touch a while ago, back when the GA10 (If you remember this... lol) build of Android 4.1.2. It was supposed to be official... but with the 4.0.4 fiasco I had high hopes for it. It basically brought Galaxy S III software and features to the S II.

I used the leaked GA10 JB rom for my Epic 4G Touch. I loved it. But times pass, and I've had many phones since.

My question is: Did Samsung ever release Jelly Bean for the Epic 4G Touch? What was the deal with this?
Yes, it's called GB27

The Following User Says Thank You to bilgerryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilgerryan View Post
Yes, it's called GB27

Ah. Thank you.
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.