Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,101 Members 42,660 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

A Fond Farewell

Tip us?

mrfeuss
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 595
Default A Fond Farewell

Well it's been a great experience with the Optimus G Pro. As much as I loved my e980, I have decided to switch to T-Mobile and give it up for a Nexus 5. I want to thank everyone here for helping me and encouraging me in my endeavors to begin building ROMs. I hope you all get a ton of enjoyment out of your G Pros-I certainly did.

Best of luck with the future!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrfeuss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mervingio
Old
Thanks Meter 403
Thank You for the ride Sir!
Enjoy your N5!!!!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Mervingio For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vivebatu
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfeuss View Post
Well it's been a great experience with the Optimus G Pro. As much as I loved my e980, I have decided to switch to T-Mobile and give it up for a Nexus 5. I want to thank everyone here for helping me and encouraging me in my endeavors to begin building ROMs. I hope you all get a ton of enjoyment out of your G Pros-I certainly did.

Best of luck with the future!
Thanks for building Roms for this awesome device.. You will be missed

But I'm betting you will be back soon... Nexus 5 is simply not good enough in front of the g pro ( just kidding)

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to vivebatu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hypnz
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Thanks man! Anyone else can run the omni rom?
The Following User Says Thank You to hypnz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]