5,600,984 Members 43,909 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[expressatt][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch

Tip us?
 
Phil3759
Old
#1  
Phil3759's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 27439
Posts: 8,479
Join Date: May 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Default [expressatt][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch

Main thread + features + install instructions + dev support
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2201860


PhilZ Touch is a CWM Advanced Edition that adds all the features you could ever miss in CWM
It is a well proven recovery for many phones

It also adds a full touch interface a completely configurable GUI


Please give your feedback, what works, and any bug you could encounter
Read the features, and check if you are missing something

To take a screen shot, just slide left

Also, do not forget to read about the powerful aroma file manager integration and double tap shortcut


Download links
Last version can be found here:
Quote:
Galaxy Express AT&T (expressatt)
http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_Advanced_Edition
>PhilZ Touch Recovery: Main thread and Download links
> Support IRC Channel: freenode - #PhilZ-Touch
>Root ICS/JB for all phones: link
>CWM6 Temporary: i9100, n7000
>Busybox Uninstaller: safely remove +600 files
>Safe Wipe Data/System/Cache/Dalvik: i9100/n7000
>CF-Root in Stock Recovery: dead project
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil3759 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Everhez
Old
(Last edited by Everhez; 10th January 2014 at 05:26 PM.)
#2  
Everhez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 233
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Salvador

 
DONATE TO ME
thanks for compiling a version of CWM touch Philpz for our devices, I've only found error for buttons bottom do not look good and do not work well when putting the recovery does not correspond to the phone





Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 mediante Tapatalk
 
Phil3759
Old
#3  
Phil3759's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 27439
Posts: 8,479
Join Date: May 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everhez View Post
thanks for compiling a version of CWM touch Philpz for our devices, I've only found error for buttons bottom do not look good and do not work well when putting the recovery does not correspond to the phone





Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 mediante Tapatalk
Thanks

Uploading 6.09.0 with fixed res image and background
>PhilZ Touch Recovery: Main thread and Download links
> Support IRC Channel: freenode - #PhilZ-Touch
>Root ICS/JB for all phones: link
>CWM6 Temporary: i9100, n7000
>Busybox Uninstaller: safely remove +600 files
>Safe Wipe Data/System/Cache/Dalvik: i9100/n7000
>CF-Root in Stock Recovery: dead project
The Following User Says Thank You to Phil3759 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Everhez
Old
(Last edited by Everhez; 11th January 2014 at 04:33 AM.)
#4  
Everhez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 233
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Salvador

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil3759 View Post
Thanks

Uploading 6.09.0 with fixed res image and background
I updated the recovery and now if the buttons work fine but the screenshot function to turn off the screen and not the capture but it works perfect for more


Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 mediante Tapatalk
 
Phil3759
Old
#5  
Phil3759's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 27439
Posts: 8,479
Join Date: May 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everhez View Post
I updated the recovery and now if the buttons work fine but the screenshot function to turn off the screen and not the capture but it works perfect for more


Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 mediante Tapatalk
you can configure gesture actions under GUI Settings
In 6.09.0, defaults changed
>PhilZ Touch Recovery: Main thread and Download links
> Support IRC Channel: freenode - #PhilZ-Touch
>Root ICS/JB for all phones: link
>CWM6 Temporary: i9100, n7000
>Busybox Uninstaller: safely remove +600 files
>Safe Wipe Data/System/Cache/Dalvik: i9100/n7000
>CF-Root in Stock Recovery: dead project
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phil3759 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Everhez
Old
(Last edited by Everhez; 11th January 2014 at 07:06 PM.)
#6  
Everhez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 38
Posts: 233
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Salvador

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil3759 View Post
you can configure gesture actions under GUI Settings
In 6.09.0, defaults changed
Ready!

Edit: I auditioned to update cyanogenmod unattended installation and abortion, unfortunately I do not rush and take a screenshot but it meant that I could not verify package



Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Everhez For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes