Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more
Thread Deleted

Google on its way to make 'THE TERMINATOR'.... Add your thoughts to it.

OP drlvkpl

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11th January 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag meerut
Thanks Meter: 30

137 posts
Google is working on robots. Imagine the situation in future.
Google servers are the brain. So the robot has all the knowledge in the world. All that you can search on google today will be its knowledge. Say making computers, other machines, bombs, making computer viruses, boiterrorism.

It knows where u are. its know the world routes. Its knows traffic info. Maps, GPS

It knows who you are. It knows how you look. It knows what u like. Google+

It knows what you see. Google glasses, google goggles

It has all you confidential date. Mails, drive, keep

It knows your password of other online services(dropbox, box, mega, ubuntu) Through chrome browser and chrome os.

It knows you wifi password. Its knows you personal relationships through messages, photos. Hangout, picasa, Google photos.

It knows what you are typing. Google keyboard.

Just imagine if such a thing having so much info goes crazy, maybe in it's advance stage by some virus or hack. Then what. Is it really safe to trust google so much with so much of our private information just because it is google and it is free?????

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread