XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] another is it bricked thread after much research

Tip us?

jamesh1979
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Exclamation [Q] another is it bricked thread after much research

hi folks, Well first time asking for help. Had jedi 8 installed and all was good. went to bed and plugged in the phone.
and bam! woke up and the phone wont boot. So those of you that are familiar with jedi rom it happens sometimes and
you just wipe data and restore your data backup per instructions. But here is the problem, it seems as though my twrp
mysteriously vanished by itself also! when i hold both buttons down and power i just get a black screen with the samsung
logo. it wont boot so i am stuck. i can get into download mode but odin will not see the phone tried a couple diff versions
and like six usb cords and all ports no go but when stuck on the boot screen then the computer does see it. any ideas itst mo version
by the way thanx

TheProfiteer
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesh1979 View Post
hi folks, Well first time asking for help. Had jedi 8 installed and all was good. went to bed and plugged in the phone.
and bam! woke up and the phone wont boot. So those of you that are familiar with jedi rom it happens sometimes and
you just wipe data and restore your data backup per instructions. But here is the problem, it seems as though my twrp
mysteriously vanished by itself also! when i hold both buttons down and power i just get a black screen with the samsung
logo. it wont boot so i am stuck. i can get into download mode but odin will not see the phone tried a couple diff versions
and like six usb cords and all ports no go but when stuck on the boot screen then the computer does see it. any ideas itst mo version
by the way thanx

odin that ish and start from scratch.

be thankful you can boot tho, S2s have a sticky power button issue that renders the phone useless.