Problems rooting

Tip us?

ianwardell
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Default Problems rooting

I can't seem to root my phone using any process. The main one being a terminal root...using the files that include. /pwn and getting a permission denied error.

The next is that some security measure appears to be blocking everything .

Build number mk2 ...am I S.O.L?

I just bought the phone....for the Dec community ...and because my lgog broke.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
Main Devices:

LG Optimus G (AT&T) - Sim Unlocked, Unlocked, and rooted

Old Devices:
(ret/ p.o.s) Asus TF201

(ret)(sim unlocked) Motorola Atrix 4G running CM7 & CM10 (kinda) <- loved this phone

(ret) (sim unlocked) Motorola Backflip running 2.3.4 cyanogen mod 7.1.0 rc1 backflip kang <- old old old

(given away) Apple Iphone 3Gs

-Quote-
If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?
-Albert Einstein

ted77usa
Old
(Last edited by ted77usa; 11th January 2014 at 09:09 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2130

DONATE TO ME
Terminal emulator and that install script(./pwn ) is for MF3 firmware... for Mk2 follow my thread ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2573080 I have the link for SAFEROOT METHOD on OP That was from Verizon thread that worked like a charm. ... One Click tool. ....As easy as 1.2.3..... Can't get any Easier than this.......Hope this help. .... If you got helped. .. Hit Thanks button. ....

Swyped from MK2 Deadly Venom SS
The Following User Says Thank You to ted77usa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ianwardell
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted77usa View Post
Terminal emulator and that install script(./pwn ) is for MF3 firmware... for Mk2 follow my thread ... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2573080 I have the link for SAFEROOT METHOD on OP That was from Verizon thread that worked like a charm. ... One Click tool. ....As easy as 1.2.3..... Can't get any Easier than this.......Hope this help. .... If you got helped. .. Hit Thanks button. ....

Swyped from MK2 Deadly Venom SS
crap...that makes sense... and what the heck in knox , it seems to not actually let the phone do its usb debugging... ...i hate getting pre upgraded phones lol

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk 2
Main Devices:

LG Optimus G (AT&T) - Sim Unlocked, Unlocked, and rooted

Old Devices:
(ret/ p.o.s) Asus TF201

(ret)(sim unlocked) Motorola Atrix 4G running CM7 & CM10 (kinda) <- loved this phone

(ret) (sim unlocked) Motorola Backflip running 2.3.4 cyanogen mod 7.1.0 rc1 backflip kang <- old old old

(given away) Apple Iphone 3Gs

-Quote-
If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?
-Albert Einstein

akakig
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Try galaxy toolkit.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using xda app-developers app