Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,857 Members 45,074 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bricked Galaxy S4 GT I9505....

Tip us?

R4pp3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Bricked Galaxy S4 GT I9505....

Hey, I am having a hard time right now, but maybe someone from this forum could help me out. I have I Galaxy S4 GT i9505, which right now is not booting anywhere. This all started after the automatic update that the phone did by itself.
So the thing is that I can get the phone to Download mode but not into recovery mode, every time I try to put the phone to recovery mode it freezes with the blue text in the left upper corner (RECOVERY BOOTING....), By installing the CF_auto_root I got the recovery mode to display a text (RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING) and after that the phone freezes.
Also Odin do recognize my device, and it passes when I flash, lets say, a new Rom to my phone. Anyway the problem is that I can't get the phone to boot at all, and I don't really have a clue in which order I should flash the files, Do I start by installing I9505XXUFNA1_I9505OXAFNA1_I9505XXUFNA1_OXA.zip using Odin 3.09 (of course I extract the zip file). and after that I flash a custom recovery? Anyway you get the point, that I don't really have any idea what I am doing.
What I think I should do is to flash the stock Rom including every file (PIT,BL,AP,CP,CSC,UMS). Might this help? And is there a recovery included in those files? It feels to me that i tried to flash so much stuff on my phone that i should do a full wipe? And put it in a stock flash?
I spent now 2 days surfing and trying to find an answer for my questions and I am close to a nervous break down so I was hoping, maybe someone from this forum could guide me, and maybe give me a link to something that should take my phone back from the dead? Sorry for my bad English, and for my poor experience with android devices.

Greetings Rasmus Palmgren From Finland

Joku1981
Old
(Last edited by Joku1981; 11th January 2014 at 10:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 546

DONATE TO ME
Is it ur phone branded?

*EDIT: 1. Calm urself, getting nervous we dont gona solve nothing
2. All things in the world need time
3. You cant start to flash things without know what u are doing and ask for help then. This make no sense. We are lost now. Take ur time to read and ask. If u wanted a paperweight, u was ready to get it.
4. Follow one guide: All the things u flashed could be written in a note (making screenshots too). This will help urself and us too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

R4pp3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
Is it ur phone branded?

*EDIT: 1. Calm urself, getting nervous we dont gona solve nothing
2. All things in the world need time
3. You cant start to flash things without know what u are doing and ask for help then. This make no sense. We are lost now. Take ur time to read and ask. If u wanted a paperweight, u was ready to get it.
4. Follow one guide: All the things u flashed could be written in a note (making screenshots too). This will help urself and us too

No, my phone is not branded.

samersh72
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6850
Quote:
Originally Posted by R4pp3 View Post
No, my phone is not branded.
download this firmware samsung-updates.com/details/19160/Galaxy_S_4_Snapdragon/GT-I9505/NEE/I9505XXUEMKF.html, unzip, put .tar file in odin as AP and flash it, wipe data and cache after flashing
Google Nexus 5: N5 Tips & Tricks
Galaxy S4 I9500/I9505: Unroot, flash official stock
Galaxy S5 G900: EFS Backup / Post your PIT file.
Galaxy Nexus I9250: Gnex Tips & Tricks ////// Odin/Back to stock 4.3 / 4.2.2
Galaxy SIII Mini I8190: Unroot, Flash official stock
Galaxy Ace Plus S7500: Unroot, Flash official stock
Galaxy Young S5360: Young Tips & Tricks
Galaxy S2 Plus I9105/P: Unroot, Flash official stock
Sony Experia SP C5303 // Sony Experia L C2105