Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 49,369 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help with boot screen

Tip us?

smartiejoe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help with boot screen

Hi,

I'm quite new to all this rooting/custom ROM business. So I'm sorry if this is the wrong section or an easy thing to find a solution to!

I have recently put a gpe ROM onto my HTC one with android 4.4.2 and it needed s-off. Its worked fine and I love it but when I boot my device, underneath the HTC logo, it has a red security message saying that it is a developer model etc. This is not a problem of course but I like the clean official look to my phone so how would I go about removing this?

Thanks,

Joe

Guich
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3085

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartiejoe View Post
Hi,

I'm quite new to all this rooting/custom ROM business. So I'm sorry if this is the wrong section or an easy thing to find a solution to!

I have recently put a gpe ROM onto my HTC one with android 4.4.2 and it needed s-off. Its worked fine and I love it but when I boot my device, underneath the HTC logo, it has a red security message saying that it is a developer model etc. This is not a problem of course but I like the clean official look to my phone so how would I go about removing this?

Thanks,

Joe
Just flash a custom hboot

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 838

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartiejoe View Post
Hi,

Thanks,

Joe
I just use the custom firmware from @baadnewz with the dark bootloader 3.58.1700.5 Firmware
Contains Radio And Hboot, You need to be S-OFF for firmware update!
Download from mega.co.nz
MD5: 0de9c57e9134389d12bfadf705aed6eb
HTC One 32 GB AT&T