No registration required

help with boot screen

OP smartiejoe

11th January 2014, 08:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
Hi,

I'm quite new to all this rooting/custom ROM business. So I'm sorry if this is the wrong section or an easy thing to find a solution to!

I have recently put a gpe ROM onto my HTC one with android 4.4.2 and it needed s-off. Its worked fine and I love it but when I boot my device, underneath the HTC logo, it has a red security message saying that it is a developer model etc. This is not a problem of course but I like the clean official look to my phone so how would I go about removing this?

Thanks,

Joe
11th January 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Into Her Eyes...
Thanks Meter: 3,323

4,388 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartiejoe

Hi,

I'm quite new to all this rooting/custom ROM business. So I'm sorry if this is the wrong section or an easy thing to find a solution to!

I have recently put a gpe ROM onto my HTC one with android 4.4.2 and it needed s-off. Its worked fine and I love it but when I boot my device, underneath the HTC logo, it has a red security message saying that it is a developer model etc. This is not a problem of course but I like the clean official look to my phone so how would I go about removing this?

Thanks,

Joe

Just flash a custom hboot
11th January 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #3  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,168

4,266 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartiejoe

Hi,

Thanks,

Joe

I just use the custom firmware from @baadnewz with the dark bootloader 3.58.1700.5 Firmware
Contains Radio And Hboot, You need to be S-OFF for firmware update!
Download from mega.co.nz
MD5: 0de9c57e9134389d12bfadf705aed6eb
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread