[Q] Original Rom

Tip us?

xdam92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Original Rom

Hey everybady ,
I have HTC desire HD with rom sens 3 (english version rooted), and I want to change the rom to an original rom (frensh version).
Some one can help me please !!!
tahnks you

dr.patron99
Old
Thanks Meter 61
Talking EASYYYY

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdam92 View Post
Hey everybady ,
I have HTC desire HD with rom sens 3 (english version rooted), and I want to change the rom to an original rom (frensh version).
tahnks you
Download last official version for DHD that is 2.3.5 it's STOCK ROM so beware that you will gonna loose ROOT access. Keep that in mind and flash it.
Otherwise you may flash any rooted custom stock sense based rom to your desire hd.

ENjoy.

JJeamy
Old
Thanks Meter 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdam92 View Post
Hey everybady ,
tahnks you
you must know what your CID num (country ID) of your phone first...then you can try searching it the RUU that are suitable with your CID num of your phone..

to know that..just go to bootloader then select FASTBOOT..then connect your phone with pc...then open cmd source to your adb.exe and fastboot.exe folder then type fastboot command " fastboot getvar all"..
you can see your CID num from output at the line like this "INFOCID NUM.......XXXXXXXX"

if your phone is already had super CID..then you must search manual the RUU franch..or you can flash it different RUU like WWE (World Wide English) RUU

hope this help..
press the button .. then you have proved that you really appreciate someone help

HTC Sensation XE Z715e >>S-OFF||4Ext_Recovery||ViperS 5.1.0 Sense 5 ROM
HTC Desire S>>S-OFF||4Ext_Recovery||MDDI Panel-Hopefully future development Kernel
Samsung Galaxy Y SCH-I509>>Stock
Blackberry Bellagio 9790>>Hybrid OS TheZoners_XHDTuning Series 7.1