[Q] problems with link2sd
i'm trying to move the apps from the internal memory of my phone to the sd with link2sd but i can't, it says "mount script cannot be created / mount: invalid argument"
- i already have the partition of 1.35 Gb on my sd card
- i tried with ext2, ext3 and ext4 and it says the same
- my phone is a huawei ascend y210d
- when i check the partition of 1.35 Gb it says "unmounted"
- i also tried menu>more>recreate montage scripts
- obviously is rooted and link2sd has superuser access
- android 2.3.6