Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,399 Members 52,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Why is all Infamous Roms thread Locked?

Tip us?

epsix
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 244

DONATE TO ME
I have no idea what's going on.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

ShinySide
Old
Thanks Meter 1,942
Groupies haha

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Biker1
Old
(Last edited by Biker1; 11th January 2014 at 09:31 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySide View Post
He literally asked for it kid. I saw the post. Literally word for word "lock my posts and ban me" after crying like a 2 year old and cussing at mods. For a Marine, he sure doesn't act like one.

But anyways. This is q&a not moan about bans. Have a good one trolling

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
And Because he is a Marine, and the way I've seen him handle himself in the threads and posts that I've been able to read, I'll give Jamison the benefit of the doubt.
Being a Marine and serving in the Armed Services goes a long way with me....
And being a Marine, amongst other reasons, most likely gave Jamison the fortitude to realize that all of this drama just ain't worth it, and wasn't going to sacrifice his morals and beliefs, and acquiesce to those whom he felt were not giving him a fair shake. I'm not speaking for Jamison, but this is how I feel, without knowing All the facts, but going on what I do know and have read....

I'm out too, as I'd like to see this thread stay open so that members have a little something to read regarding the closing of all these threads. Members at least deserve to know what occurred, where ever the cards may fall, but sadly that may never happen, and that's the most important issue as I see it regarding all of this.....
T-Mobile S5 (SM-G900T)
Sprint Verizon T-Mobile

NYS/NYC, USA:
Where LAW ABIDING CITIZENS & Their FAMILIES are UNARMED & DEFENSELESS Against ARMED & DANGEROUS CRIMINALS; NYS: 77,490 VIOLENT CRIMES in 2011!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Biker1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 25,504
This Thread is Closed as it is just causing more un-needed drama; the threads in question are closed as the OP has chosen to leave XDA.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe