The best ROM for music performance

10th January 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cracow
Thanks Meter: 30

250 posts
More
Hey guys. I want to do my phone to get the best music performance. What rom should i flash? For now i have 4.0.4 with Whole Xperia Z sheet,you think something based of 4.4.2 will have better sound quality?

ofc i am talking about live with walkman
10th January 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #2  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 604

1,292 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliperpl

Hey guys. I want to do my phone to get the best music performance. What rom should i flash? For now i have 4.0.4 with Whole Xperia Z sheet,you think something based of 4.4.2 will have better sound quality?

ROM is a matter of personal opinion. Whichever ROM a person chooses to use is because that ROM appeals to that individual. Therefore, it is not easy to suggest a ROM, as what a person likes is not necessarily what the other person would like.

Also it is not necessary to change a ROM to obtain good sound performance. There are enough sound mod in XDA to satisfy a person's need, without him or her changing a ROM. You can try Viper audio mod (which I would personally recommend, especially for the wide variety of opetions available) or the Acid audio mod or Beats audio mod etc. Sound performance would also depend on your music player. Players like PowerAmp, Player Pro etc, offer a lot of control over how the sound quality would be like.

Sent from my SK17i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th January 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cracow

250 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andogeek10

ROM is a matter of personal opinion. Whichever ROM a person chooses to use is because that ROM appeals to that individual. Therefore, it is not easy to suggest a ROM, as what a person likes is not necessarily what the other person would like.

Also it is not necessary to change a ROM to obtain good sound performance. There are enough sound mod in XDA to satisfy a person's need, without him or her changing a ROM. You can try Viper audio mod (which I would personally recommend, especially for the wide variety of opetions available) or the Acid audio mod or Beats audio mod etc. Sound performance would also depend on your music player. Players like PowerAmp, Player Pro etc, offer a lot of control over how the sound quality would be like.

Sent from my SK17i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah ofc i know that,but on my secound phone i tryed alot of roms,with have good sound quality,or a little lower. Its a difference between dll's

Also i had Viper audio,its not bad but battery drain is just horrible. About 40% faster my phone is dead with this mod. Thats why i am asking with one ROM for live with walkman will have good sound mod's like Xperia Z walkman "pure performance"
11th January 2014, 09:36 AM   |  #4  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,379

1,274 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

u think wrong bro, its not rom :P
i would tell u choose A ROM. to ur liking 1st. bcuz this is the real deal. soundmods are a bit unversally so it dont matters.

just to list: (works on(above GB))

Viper's Audio --> CM, & STOCK up to 4.4
Sony Audio (WALKMAN) cm & stock up to 4.4
DSP manager - is only on CM (or DiY) probably this will have lowest effect on battery bcuz its very stripped down in sound ench.
acid audio is too buggy/not really for our devices
those ''beats'' audio mods are more like a joke.

i would say CM is allways best in battery even if u dont will use 4.2+ , switch to cm (even cm9) will give u huge improvement.
soundmod its up to u.
11th January 2014, 03:15 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cracow

250 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejunk

u think wrong bro, its not rom :P
i would tell u choose A ROM. to ur liking 1st. bcuz this is the real deal. soundmods are a bit unversally so it dont matters.

just to list: (works on(above GB))

Viper's Audio --> CM, & STOCK up to 4.4
Sony Audio (WALKMAN) cm & stock up to 4.4
DSP manager - is only on CM (or DiY) probably this will have lowest effect on battery bcuz its very stripped down in sound ench.
acid audio is too buggy/not really for our devices
those ''beats'' audio mods are more like a joke.

i would say CM is allways best in battery even if u dont will use 4.2+ , switch to cm (even cm9) will give u huge improvement.
soundmod its up to u.

thanks for information. Now i am on 4.0.4 Zelly Cream 4.0 and sound works perfect with not bad battery. I think i will stay on it for a little time.
The Following User Says Thank You to fliperpl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2014, 05:03 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Plug
Quote:

thanks for information. Now i am on 4.0.4 Zelly Cream 4.0 and sound works perfect with not bad battery. I think i will stay on it for a little time.

Hey guys!
I am using live with walkman, I flash cm10.2 android 4.3.1
But I lost my walkman app and album, after I fix new walkman zip 5.0 ibaze7. It say's unfortunately walkman has stopped.
Pls help how to fix walkman app and album ,mobile bravia pls help....
11th January 2014, 10:10 PM   |  #7  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 1,379

1,274 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh07

Hey guys!
I am using live with walkman, I flash cm10.2 android 4.3.1
But I lost my walkman app and album, after I fix new walkman zip 5.0 ibaze7. It say's unfortunately walkman has stopped.
Pls help how to fix walkman app and album ,mobile bravia pls help....

seems like u have no idea what u doing here -_ - ,,, lol

use the version from his brother, rizal lovins

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread