Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,650 Members 38,716 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Freezing problem.

Tip us?

aFoodStampBaby
Old
(Last edited by aFoodStampBaby; 11th January 2014 at 08:12 PM.)
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Default Freezing problem.

Lately I've been experiencing a lagging problem, then eventually the system' s UI becomes unresponsive. Is there a known problem that people have came across? I need some suggestions. Thanks ahead of time.

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nivek64
Old
(Last edited by nivek64; 11th January 2014 at 08:06 PM.) Reason: Double Post
Thanks Meter 5
If you're not rooted, check out Clean Master or DU Battery Saver on Google Play.
These apps manage your phone in the background and they are relatively small in terms of app size.
If you're rooted and are using a custom ROM check their threads for any issues or try another ROM.
I'm currently using the Odexed Blue Themed ROM which is basically stock except for a few tweaks including theme changed to primarily blue.
I was using the Minin ROM before which is a stripped down version of the Stock ROM.

Proud supporter of XDA.
Proud Owner of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 as of 10/27/2013.
Fully Rooted
Former User of the Samsung Galaxy Note II and the HTC Evo Series including the Original 4G and 4G LTE phones.
But you knew that already.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nivek64 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aFoodStampBaby
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nivek64 View Post
If you're not rooted, check out Clean Master or DU Battery Saver on Google Play.
These apps manage your phone in the background and they are relatively small in terms of app size.
If you're rooted and are using a custom ROM check their threads for any issues or try another ROM.
I'm currently using the Odexed Blue Themed ROM which is basically stock except for a few tweaks including theme changed to primarily blue.
I was using the Minin ROM before which is a stripped down version of the Stock ROM.
I'm rooted using the stock rom with a few rooted apps that change some of the systems features. I'll give it a shot and see how it works out. Thanks. .

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

w7excursion
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Probably one of the mods you installed.
Nandroid - drank