12th January 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 30

67 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hi,
I live in Perth Western Australia and we had a 44 degree day yesterday... about 111 degrees farenheit. I wa sitting outside in the shade reading the news on my Note 3 and noticed the top third of the screen was very hot to touch.

Has anyone else used their Note in warm weather and noticed the screen is almost too hot to touch?
12th January 2014, 12:22 AM   |  #2  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,452

3,577 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0o.paw

Hi,
I live in Perth Western Australia and we had a 44 degree day yesterday... about 111 degrees farenheit. I wa sitting outside in the shade reading the news on my Note 3 and noticed the top third of the screen was very hot to touch.

Has anyone else used their Note in warm weather and noticed the screen is almost too hot to touch?

Only time mine has gotten that hot is flashing CM and downloading apps in one fell swoop.. I have noticed tho mine runs at about 35 degree celcius average anyway and I have seen it go up as far as 61 or so and yes the screen gets very hot near the top.
12th January 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 18

279 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0o.paw

about 111 degrees farenheit.

75-80 is warm, 111 is bloody hot !!!

If the top third was not in the sun, I would bring it back as it must be defective. "almost too hot to touch" is not normal.

(you didn't have an over/under split screen running did you?)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread