I woke up this morning sat up and grabbed my phone off my nightstand like I do every morning and dropped it instantly, it was extremely hot. I turned on the screen and saw that my batter was scolding 55c it's normally 27 - 29c when I check it throughout the day. I am really concerned about the longevity of my battery and phone. Was the battery hot enough to permanently damage any of the components? Is the battery safe to use or is it ruined? There doesn't appear to be any swelling.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?