Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,625 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Invert two-finger scrolling with the trackpad?

Tip us?

mangcool
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Invert two-finger scrolling with the trackpad?

Is there any way I can invert the two-finger scrolling when using the dock on the TF700? It's a bit weird for me to scroll up to make the page scroll down. Basically make the trackpad perfom just like on regular laptops.

Thanks!

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,766

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangcool View Post
Is there any way I can invert the two-finger scrolling when using the dock on the TF700? It's a bit weird for me to scroll up to make the page scroll down. Basically make the trackpad perfom just like on regular laptops.

Thanks!
Have you enabled gesture mode? Think of the track pad as the same as you would interact with the screen and it will be easier
The Following User Says Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mangcool
Old
(Last edited by mangcool; 12th January 2014 at 01:25 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Have you enabled gesture mode? Think of the track pad as the same as you would interact with the screen and it will be easier
Good point. But I want the laptop/netbook experience when I'm using the dock, know what i mean?

Anyway, how exactly do you turn on gesture mode on 4.3 (CM10.2)? Tried looking under accessibility options and input options, can't find gesture mode or anything similar.

Thanks for the reply.

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,766

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangcool View Post
Good point. But I want the laptop/netbook experience when I'm using the dock, know what i mean?

Anyway, how exactly do you turn on gesture mode on 4.3 (CM10.2)? Tried looking under accessibility options and input options, can't find gesture mode or anything similar.

Thanks for the reply.
Ah CM.... Sorry mate you'll have to go back to a stock based ROM if you want that. CM doesn't fully support the keyboard dock I guess?

mangcool
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Ah CM.... Sorry mate you'll have to go back to a stock based ROM if you want that. CM doesn't fully support the keyboard dock I guess?
Oh, I see.

I guess I'll have to get used to it for now.

Will do some more searching and reading.

Thanks for the help!