How many G2's would have sold with the Nexus 5 Matte Back finish?

Search This thread

cappa662

Dec 27, 2013
Just purchase another back cover off eBay or so and sandpaper it (or use steel wool grade 0000). Check out the accessories forum, there's a thread there . Imo the matte finish is far more elegant.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

:good::good::good::good::good:

SKyRocKeting727

Nov 22, 2011
Sacramento
The statement about the rear buttons being a turn off is true because when I first seen the G2, I was thinking to myself WTH? UGLY. But when I ACTUALLY played with it in store, I fell in love with it. The gorgeous 5.2 inch full HD screen with tiny bezels won me over...I had the HTC One at the time (loved the aluminium build) but I wasn't happy with the One. The battery sucked, charged slow, button placements were awful. I can say without a doubt that I'm happy and satisfied with the G2 (for now):rolleyes: I believe the G2 accomplished over 2 million sales worldwide which isn't much to brag about...but it's a start for LG..especially in a world dominated by Apple and Samsung.

Sent from my JEE TWO

Last edited:

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
The Matte finishes are amazing. Why this is not standard, I have no idea. I've owned both of the Nexus 7s and several phones with this matte and it is just pure genious. Not only does it feel effing amazing in the hand, but also hides marks and blimishes.

Fortunately for the population of smartphone users that have shiny smudgy phones, they make ultra thin cases like the Incipio Feather and Barely-There which offers the same texture and feel with the added benefit of some protection on the back.

Without a case, I can't even function. I'm freaking out about where I lay my phone down. Freak out when it slides around on my desk. I found Incipio Feather cases for my Galaxy Nexus and wife's iPhone... and can't go on without it. I bought my G2 at Verizon and immediately purchased and installed the blue Feather case. Never touched the backplate. ;)

Top Liked Posts