Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

vold.fstab Editing

OP Ventrue666

11th January 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
My file only have one line... and the internal memory is 256...

Please, help...


dev_mount sdcard /mnt/sdcard auto /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host
11th January 2014, 06:40 PM   |  #2  
jime1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 53
 
435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventrue666

My file only have one line... and the internal memory is 256...

Please, help...


dev_mount sdcard /mnt/sdcard auto /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.1/mmc_host /devices/platform/msm_sdcc.3/mmc_host

I Cant understand the ISSUE Bro..Cant help. Sorry!
provide some details
11th January 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by jime1

I Cant understand the ISSUE Bro..Cant help. Sorry!
provide some details

Sorry, my mistake...
Start from beginning... I need change my External memory (SD) for use like Internal memory. But in this file have only a line, and everytime i try change this, like some guides i see in this forum, the smartphone can't recognize the sd anymore and the internal memory still the same.

I only have 256 MB in my phone.
12th January 2014, 05:04 AM   |  #4  
jime1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 53
 
435 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ventrue666

Sorry, my mistake...
Start from beginning... I need change my External memory (SD) for use like Internal memory. But in this file have only a line, and everytime i try change this, like some guides i see in this forum, the smartphone can't recognize the sd anymore and the internal memory still the same.

I only have 256 MB in my phone.

I get it now. you trying to partition your sd card like ext4 or ext3 so that you can use that partion as internal memory with the help of int2ext or mounts2sd or link2sd right..? give me some details about your phone..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes