FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

Why my s3 mini failed to read sd card ?

217 posts
Thanks Meter: 42
 
By Wing328, Senior Member on 10th January 2014, 08:52 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
As topic, my s3 mini failed to read sd card,why and how to fix it ???I have root and installed cm 11 rom ,the sd card can be read on other phone ,it's 16GB micro sd ,thank you

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1389343951385.jpg
Views:	7214
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	2506057  
 
 
10th January 2014, 08:54 AM |#2  
eswarvf's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing328

As topic, my s3 mini failed to read sd card,why and how to fix it ???I have root and installed cm 11 rom ,the sd card can be read on other phone ,it's 16GB micro sd ,thank you

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

if its out of nokia phone then many got issues have u tried other card
10th January 2014, 01:19 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eswarvf

if its out of nokia phone then many got issues have u tried other card

Yes,I have,still can't

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th January 2014, 11:59 PM |#4  
serophia's Avatar
Senior Member
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing328

Yes,I have,still can't

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

prob dead sd card i had the same issue on my 16gb had to trash it tried everything but to no avail, so i stuck my 8gb one in there and its been working.
11th January 2014, 01:43 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
I buy one and try thx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th January 2014, 09:38 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
No , still can't .
Does some rom or patch can help to fix this problem ?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th January 2014, 07:54 PM |#7  
serophia's Avatar
Senior Member
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing328

No , still can't .
Does some rom or patch can help to fix this problem ?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

If it doesnt work it may be the rom. As before i had Cm 10.2 but one day my phone resetted and my sd card died. So i returned to stock and stuck my 8 gb one in there but i don't have my s3 mini anymore as i gave it to my brother.
12th January 2014, 04:32 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hong Kong
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
It said my sd is emulate by the internal , how to solve ???

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1389500994999.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	2510190  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes