Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,091 Members 52,735 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

galaxy advance s boot stuck problem

Tip us?

zoomfire
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation galaxy advance s boot stuck problem

hello my galaxy s advance i9070 was running on JB4.1.2 stock(not rooted)
i tried flashing TWRPkernel using ODIN ..but after i did the phone got stuck up in boot screen and nothing is happening after that.
now i am able to access only the download mode .
what is the solution now?? how to fix back? is this a soft brick??? please help asap.
thanks.

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
hello my galaxy s advance i9070 was running on JB4.1.2 stock(not rooted)
i tried flashing TWRPkernel using ODIN ..but after i did the phone got stuck up in boot screen and nothing is happening after that.
now i am able to access only the download mode .
what is the solution now?? how to fix back? is this a soft brick??? please help asap.
thanks.
Download JB firmware for you phone and install it with Odin, like you did that kernel. That kernel is for Gingerbread, that's why you get that problem. It will be fixed. Btw we do not have Odin flashable kernel with TWRP, that's how I know it was for GB. New time download CoCore for JB and unpack it. Use kernel.bin.md5 to install it with Univeral kernel flash app and some root explorer. You need to root it first with Shaaan's method.
The Following User Says Thank You to shut_down For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zoomfire
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_down View Post
Download JB firmware for you phone and install it with Odin, like you did that kernel. That kernel is for Gingerbread, that's why you get that problem. It will be fixed. Btw we do not have Odin flashable kernel with TWRP, that's how I know it was for GB. New time download CoCore for JB and unpack it. Use kernel.bin.md5 to install it with Univeral kernel flash app and some root explorer. You need to root it first with Shaaan's method.
thank you so much.i installed the jb original firmware and its working fine now.and even i rooted it .
now i need to install Jetmod Rom and its kernel.
how to flash the kernel? i tried universal kernel flash app and its not working properly.

shut_down
Old
Thanks Meter 3,370
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
thank you so much.i installed the jb original firmware and its working fine now.and even i rooted it .
now i need to install Jetmod Rom and its kernel.
how to flash the kernel? i tried universal kernel flash app and its not working properly.
Another problem, JetMod is for GB, you can't install it on JB.

archies20
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Flash stock rom via ODIN simple

CLICK ON THANKS for my reply