Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,156 Members 40,197 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[help]Windows 8.1 Drivers

Tip us?
 
KiaTheKing
Old
#11  
KiaTheKing's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 239
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Belgrade

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahmanup View Post
Use USB 3 port in mainboard maybe was worked
When I use usb 2.0 nothing happens(usb device unregonized) but when I use 3.0 I had problem that I posted!

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and dont forget to press !
http://www.youtube.com/user/KiaTheKingPRODUCTION
MY LATEST VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAF9N1-xR1U

 
sidharth.299
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 121
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Navi Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaTheKing View Post
When I use usb 2.0 nothing happens(usb device unregonized) but when I use 3.0 I had problem that I posted!

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

i had the same problem with 8.1... somehow the drivers doesnt install .. i reverted back to windows 8 and used usb 2.0 and everything works fine.. i think the drivers are not available for 8.1
 
KiaTheKing
Old
#13  
KiaTheKing's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 239
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Belgrade

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidharth.299 View Post
i had the same problem with 8.1... somehow the drivers doesnt install .. i reverted back to windows 8 and used usb 2.0 and everything works fine.. i think the drivers are not available for 8.1
I will back to windows 7 but I really like win 8.1 so doesnt matter thanks anyway

Sent from my brain using xda app-developers app
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and dont forget to press !
http://www.youtube.com/user/KiaTheKingPRODUCTION
MY LATEST VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAF9N1-xR1U

 
KiaTheKing
Old
#14  
KiaTheKing's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 239
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Belgrade

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaTheKing View Post
I will back to windows 7 but I really like win 8.1 so doesnt matter thanks anyway

Sent from my brain using xda app-developers app
Also if someone know how to solve this problem on win 8.1 pls help

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and dont forget to press !
http://www.youtube.com/user/KiaTheKingPRODUCTION
MY LATEST VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAF9N1-xR1U

 
Schokonuss
Old
#15  
Schokonuss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 231
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Forst
Hey this site helped me http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-...igned-drivers/
Worked fine on my Windows 8.1 laptop

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
Device: Sony Xperia SP C5303 (huashan)
Rooted: yes
Bootloader: unlocked
ROM: AOKP 4.3.1
Kernel: AOKP Kernel
Recovery: ClockworkMod 6.0.4.6
Busybox: BusyBox v1.21.1
Bootlooped: 6 times
All Apps: 98
Root Apps: 32
Xposed Modules: 18
Special Apps: ViPER4Android FX 2.3.2.2
Special Apps: ViPER4Android XHiFi 2.1.0.2

Please hit THANKS button if you think it's worth it
 
SammyXNA
Old
#16  
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 51
Join Date: May 2012
Doesn't work on Windows 8.1 guys, unless you have USB3 ports you can use, even then, you need to install third party USB3 drivers on your PC to make them work. Disabling Driver Enforcement only works on Windows 8, not 8.1 because of this new USB3 issue, at least for me.

Here is a fix, it's quite complicated, but it works.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2511210
 
Schokonuss
Old
#17  
Schokonuss's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 57
Posts: 231
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Forst
Hmm.. My laptop is on Windows 8.1 and I could disable driver enforcement.. With Windows 8 go to www.flashtool.net and in the FAQ is a similar possibility to do so

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
Device: Sony Xperia SP C5303 (huashan)
Rooted: yes
Bootloader: unlocked
ROM: AOKP 4.3.1
Kernel: AOKP Kernel
Recovery: ClockworkMod 6.0.4.6
Busybox: BusyBox v1.21.1
Bootlooped: 6 times
All Apps: 98
Root Apps: 32
Xposed Modules: 18
Special Apps: ViPER4Android FX 2.3.2.2
Special Apps: ViPER4Android XHiFi 2.1.0.2

Please hit THANKS button if you think it's worth it
 
abhishekcal
Old
#18  
abhishekcal's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 266
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyXNA View Post
Doesn't work on Windows 8.1 guys, unless you have USB3 ports you can use, even then, you need to install third party USB3 drivers on your PC to make them work. Disabling Driver Enforcement only works on Windows 8, not 8.1 because of this new USB3 issue, at least for me.

Here is a fix, it's quite complicated, but it works.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2511210
Yea bro u are right.
The driver enforcement does not work on 8.1.
And since I dont have Usb 3 I cant use my laptop for flashing.
I have to use my friends running windows 7.
This problem is quite old and fix should had come by now but it didn't.


Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk

Phone : XPERIA SP C5302 (White)
Firmware : Stock .205.
Root Status : Rooted
Bootloader Status : Locked
Kernel : Stock
ROM : CM 11

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings

To be brutally honest, the native options for screen … more

Change the Alarm Icon in the Status Bar with Xposed

It’s hard to find a more hated object than your alarm clock. They wake us up nearly … more

Return to Outer Space Outer Space with Ship Up Game

Since the release of Flappy Birds, we’ve had the “fortune” to see … more

Device Review: OnePlus One

Seemingly every day, there are a bunch of new devices being released. Some are budget devices and some are … more