Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,985 Members 40,729 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC ACE.. cannot achieve s-off using aahk2 or manual method.. plz read and help

Tip us?

ewrecc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HTC ACE.. cannot achieve s-off using aahk2 or manual method.. plz read and help

OK. So I have unlocked bootloader, S-ON, root, twrp recovery and cm-11 ROM.. I have tried using aahk2 and it seems pretty useless when it comes to my phone.. So I tried to achieve S-OFF manually and got thru the entire process with no problem until the very last command which uses the "/gfree -f" command and it goes thru most of the process until it comes to the "Attempting to power cycle eMMC... Failed!" and does not unlock sim , supercid, or S-OFF...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!? Please help this is getting so annoying

ZhakamiZhako
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewrecc View Post
OK. So I have unlocked bootloader, S-ON, root, twrp recovery and cm-11 ROM.. I have tried using aahk2 and it seems pretty useless when it comes to my phone.. So I tried to achieve S-OFF manually and got thru the entire process with no problem until the very last command which uses the "/gfree -f" command and it goes thru most of the process until it comes to the "Attempting to power cycle eMMC... Failed!" and does not unlock sim , supercid, or S-OFF...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!? Please help this is getting so annoying
In my experience... I've used AAHK with the Alternative (Hboot) Method. Might worth the try?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kl...k-13012012.zip