[Q] HTC ACE.. cannot achieve s-off using aahk2 or manual method.. plz read and help

OP ewrecc

9th January 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Richmond
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
OK. So I have unlocked bootloader, S-ON, root, twrp recovery and cm-11 ROM.. I have tried using aahk2 and it seems pretty useless when it comes to my phone.. So I tried to achieve S-OFF manually and got thru the entire process with no problem until the very last command which uses the "/gfree -f" command and it goes thru most of the process until it comes to the "Attempting to power cycle eMMC... Failed!" and does not unlock sim , supercid, or S-OFF...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!? Please help this is getting so annoying
12th January 2014, 09:24 AM   |  #2  
Flag Davao City
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewrecc

OK. So I have unlocked bootloader, S-ON, root, twrp recovery and cm-11 ROM.. I have tried using aahk2 and it seems pretty useless when it comes to my phone.. So I tried to achieve S-OFF manually and got thru the entire process with no problem until the very last command which uses the "/gfree -f" command and it goes thru most of the process until it comes to the "Attempting to power cycle eMMC... Failed!" and does not unlock sim , supercid, or S-OFF...WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?!? Please help this is getting so annoying

In my experience... I've used AAHK with the Alternative (Hboot) Method. Might worth the try?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kl...k-13012012.zip
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread