Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,966 Members 41,841 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wrong FW flashed, screen blank but still responsive..

Tip us?

petrusyap
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Wrong FW flashed, screen blank but still responsive..

Hi,

Can someone help me with this problem? I wrongly flashed FW for my Galaxy Note 1 N7000 using stock Samsung Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean FW 4.1.2.
The screen became blank but still responsive (I can hear the sound of unlocking the device). Manage to get into download mode (Volume Down - Home - Power and then push Volume Up).
Flash again using stock 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware for N7000 but the problem still occurred. Responsive but the screen still blank. May I know how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance for your kind help and suggestion.

petrusyap
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Do I need to re-partition it? re flash the boot loader? anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrusyap View Post
Hi,

Can someone help me with this problem? I wrongly flashed FW for my Galaxy Note 1 N7000 using stock Samsung Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean FW 4.1.2.
The screen became blank but still responsive (I can hear the sound of unlocking the device). Manage to get into download mode (Volume Down - Home - Power and then push Volume Up).
Flash again using stock 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware for N7000 but the problem still occurred. Responsive but the screen still blank. May I know how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance for your kind help and suggestion.

Do I need to re-partition it? re flash the boot loader? anyone?

reyunami
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default close AEconde

try again to re flash stock fw using odin., uncheck the repartition,.

krunalpawar
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Read this carefully.
[URL] http://lifehacker.com/5853519/how-do-i-fix-my-bricked-android-phone /[URL]

Sent from my A113 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app