[Q] [Help] Some apps Cannot be installed DX

11th January 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Hi all, I have installed cm 11 on my device.. After the installation I couldn't install some apps from the play store, the play store gives me this message: "insufficient storage available". The weird thing is that some other apps can be installed without any problem. I have tried Lucky Patcher but that didn't solve the problem. Also I tried this solution: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2443267 but the app which has the problem doesn't have a folder in the app-lib directory.. Any help will be appreciated.

11th January 2014, 01:17 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
Can you post a screenshot of the storage screen in setup?
11th January 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandonz

Can you post a screenshot of the storage screen in setup?

Here you go:

11th January 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
Try what's posted here and here - could be logs filling up storage.

These were the first results in google. Other results may have useful information.
12th January 2014, 11:28 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 19

67 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m2008m1033m

Hi all, I have installed cm 11 on my device.. After the installation I couldn't install some apps from the play store, the play store gives me this message: "insufficient storage available". The weird thing is that some other apps can be installed without any problem. I have tried Lucky Patcher but that didn't solve the problem. Also I tried this solution: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2443267 but the app which has the problem doesn't have a folder in the app-lib directory.. Any help will be appreciated.

When you use lucky patcher, it creates a modified .odex file. Just go to the folder root/data/app and delete that .odex file. It should help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread