Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,743 Members 43,975 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [Help] Some apps Cannot be installed DX

Tip us?

m2008m1033m
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [Help] Some apps Cannot be installed DX

Hi all, I have installed cm 11 on my device.. After the installation I couldn't install some apps from the play store, the play store gives me this message: "insufficient storage available". The weird thing is that some other apps can be installed without any problem. I have tried Lucky Patcher but that didn't solve the problem. Also I tried this solution: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2443267 but the app which has the problem doesn't have a folder in the app-lib directory.. Any help will be appreciated.

commandonz
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Can you post a screenshot of the storage screen in setup?

m2008m1033m
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandonz View Post
Can you post a screenshot of the storage screen in setup?

Here you go:

commandonz
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Try what's posted here and here - could be logs filling up storage.

These were the first results in google. Other results may have useful information.

sujan_2048
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by m2008m1033m View Post
Hi all, I have installed cm 11 on my device.. After the installation I couldn't install some apps from the play store, the play store gives me this message: "insufficient storage available". The weird thing is that some other apps can be installed without any problem. I have tried Lucky Patcher but that didn't solve the problem. Also I tried this solution: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2443267 but the app which has the problem doesn't have a folder in the app-lib directory.. Any help will be appreciated.

When you use lucky patcher, it creates a modified .odex file. Just go to the folder root/data/app and delete that .odex file. It should help.