FORUMS

[Q] how to unroot and get original stock recovery of micromax a110

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hii devlopers i m new here

i want to know about how to get back original stock jelly bean rom and how to unroot.. and how to get back original stock recovery...

well i actually heard a news about micromax has announced 4.4 kitkat update for micromax canvas series and a110 is also one of them . so i just want to know how to get back my original rom and all that ,
currently i m using CanvaS4 rom ...so anyone can help me...

thnx in advance
 
 
3rd January 2014, 04:20 PM |#2  
smz2014's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashu8875

hii devlopers i m new here

i want to know about how to get back original stock jelly bean rom and how to unroot.. and how to get back original stock recovery...

well i actually heard a news about micromax has announced 4.4 kitkat update for micromax canvas series and a110 is also one of them . so i just want to know how to get back my original rom and all that ,
currently i m using CanvaS4 rom ...so anyone can help me...

thnx in advance

I think you should search here http://forum.xda-developers.com/micromax-a110
9th January 2014, 09:01 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smz2014

I think you should search here http://forum.xda-developers.com/micromax-a110

sry but there is only general discussion can u provide me direct link....

Sent from my GT-19500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th January 2014, 12:16 PM |#4  
droidinterest's Avatar
Member
Flag Bogor
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashu8875

hii devlopers i m new here

i want to know about how to get back original stock jelly bean rom and how to unroot.. and how to get back original stock recovery...

well i actually heard a news about micromax has announced 4.4 kitkat update for micromax canvas series and a110 is also one of them . so i just want to know how to get back my original rom and all that ,
currently i m using CanvaS4 rom ...so anyone can help me...

thnx in advance

for unroot you can use same app for root,or like unlockroot pro
for get back to original stock you can read here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2167244
or you can read here http://forum.xda-developers.com/micr...ig-development
12th January 2014, 11:55 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidinterest

for unroot you can use same app for root,or like unlockroot pro
for get back to original stock you can read here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2167244
or you can read here http://forum.xda-developers.com/micr...ig-development

thnx bro

Sent from my GT-19500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes