Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,799 Members 48,139 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Deleted My OS, can't find stock ROM?? HELP

Tip us?

V3G34NC3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Deleted My OS, can't find stock ROM?? HELP

Hello everyone,
I am new to Android devices and got my HTC One on Christmas 2013. I thought it might have been a good idea to root my device but, I wasn't satisfied. Firstly I went into SuperSu and clicked 'Full-UnRoot' and it gave me a message mentioning something about somethings being "re-rooted upon reboot" I wanted the root completely removed so I went into recovery mode and went into Factory Reset ---> Advanced and I ticked everything (Thinking that the System section was referring to the files on the system, not the actual OS) So I had had a useless phone for a good 10hrs before I managed to adb sideload the Omni Custom Rom for HTC One ver. 4.3.1
Everything is fine, except for the fact that all google apps and many other essential apps were missing, along with all the good features that the original HTC One comes with.

I have been searching the web for HOURS and still cannot find the right stock ROM for my device.

I am new to the Android community but I think this information might help:
My phone needs an Australian stock ROM/RUU
My CID is HTC_039

I really need an Australian stock ROM for my HTC One or another ROM that would restore my One COMPLETELY back to NORMAL
PLEASE HELP
Thank You.

clsA
Old
(Last edited by clsA; 12th January 2014 at 12:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 851

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by V3G34NC3 View Post
Hello everyone,
I am new to Android devices and got my HTC One on Christmas 2013. I thought it might have been a good idea to root my device but, I wasn't satisfied. Firstly I went into SuperSu and clicked 'Full-UnRoot' and it gave me a message mentioning something about somethings being "re-rooted upon reboot" I wanted the root completely removed so I went into recovery mode and went into Factory Reset ---> Advanced and I ticked everything (Thinking that the System section was referring to the files on the system, not the actual OS) So I had had a useless phone for a good 10hrs before I managed to adb sideload the Omni Custom Rom for HTC One ver. 4.3.1
Everything is fine, except for the fact that all google apps and many other essential apps were missing, along with all the good features that the original HTC One comes with.

I have been searching the web for HOURS and still cannot find the right stock ROM for my device.

I am new to the Android community but I think this information might help:
My phone needs an Australian stock ROM/RUU
My CID is HTC_039

I really need an Australian stock ROM for my HTC One or another ROM that would restore my One COMPLETELY back to NORMAL
PLEASE HELP
Thank You.
Well i see you learned a couple of lessons
#1 Backup your phone before making ANY Changes (TWRP/Backup)
#2 Never do an Advanced Wipe unless your prepared to loose everything, and your good with adb / fastboot.

This is the only file I could find for your phone
http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/m7-cwm-n...-24-980-2-zip/

if you need instructions on how to use it go here
http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads/st...oid-downloads/

Side note ... please consider making a donation while you at htc1guru.com, without those files we would all be lost
HTC One 32 GB AT&T