FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 26 – May 2)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Great Camera Hardware, or Software?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on phone cameras. Come with your opinions and feel … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 25 – May 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Lollipop Xposed Framework Alpha 4 Released

Good news to all Xposed Framework fans. XDA Senior Recognized … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Bluetooth call/play sound issue

11th January 2014, 01:20 AM |#1  
vadimo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
i have switched from htc sensation to note 3, with htc my phone was connected to ford bluetooth and playing music and calls was never an issue, with note 3 its different; music would sometimes cut out while playing also when in call sometimes i get loud blip

anyone else having this issue?
 
 
11th January 2014, 03:22 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I'm having the same issue. New Note 3 purchased this week, Flac / MP3's clicking and dropping out while playing. I think it's caused by the processor working on other things.......?
Listening on APTX Sennheiser MM550-x cans, never had a problem with any other tablet or phone..........



Quote:
Originally Posted by vadimo

i have switched from htc sensation to note 3, with htc my phone was connected to ford bluetooth and playing music and calls was never an issue, with note 3 its different; music would sometimes cut out while playing also when in call sometimes i get loud blip

anyone else having this issue?

11th January 2014, 11:40 AM |#3  
vadimo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superseagulls

I'm having the same issue. New Note 3 purchased this week, Flac / MP3's clicking and dropping out while playing. I think it's caused by the processor working on other things.......?
Listening on APTX Sennheiser MM550-x cans, never had a problem with any other tablet or phone..........

i dont its the cpu and phone is pretty good at keeping background apps running to minimum, i am starting to think its a faulty handset because it should just work 100%

also maybe its a software/firmware issue and custom ROM might solve this but i dont know.....
11th January 2014, 03:36 PM |#4  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadimo

i dont its the cpu and phone is pretty good at keeping background apps running to minimum, i am starting to think its a faulty handset because it should just work 100%

also maybe its a software/firmware issue and custom ROM might solve this but i dont know.....

It is the phone. It is a very well known issue. Samsung needs to release the fix for it.

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
11th January 2014, 04:01 PM |#5  
vadimo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

It is the phone. It is a very well known issue. Samsung needs to release the fix for it.

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3

i must say when i searched it i didnt get many results hence my thread.

do you know if anyone managed to get rid of it with custom ROM? I am starting to think its to do with perhaps poor Bluetooth antenna connection in which case its an RMA to samsung.
11th January 2014, 04:06 PM |#6  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadimo

i must say when i searched it i didnt get many results hence my thread.

do you know if anyone managed to get rid of it with custom ROM? I am starting to think its to do with perhaps poor Bluetooth antenna connection in which case its an RMA to samsung.

No fix for it. It the Bluetooth software but TMOBILE says it not an issue but Samsung says they know of issue but TMOBILE needs to release update

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
11th January 2014, 09:25 PM |#7  
vadimo's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

No fix for it. It the Bluetooth software but TMOBILE says it not an issue but Samsung says they know of issue but TMOBILE needs to release update

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3

have you got any link to samsung admitting this?
11th January 2014, 09:27 PM |#8  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadimo

have you got any link to samsung admitting this?

Nope I called them and went thru all the steps they wanted me to. Then he said he would forward it to the engineering guys with the other ones. I asked for ETA he said that up to T-Mobile.

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
12th January 2014, 11:06 AM |#9  
flipq88's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 625
 
More
I'm not sure I fully understand the question. But my bluetooth on plays fine in my truck. It doesn't cut off or anything. Calls are fine too

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
12th January 2014, 02:22 PM |#10  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,992
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipq88

I'm not sure I fully understand the question. But my bluetooth on plays fine in my truck. It doesn't cut off or anything. Calls are fine too

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

You would be in the very lucky Categorie

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes