Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,623 Members 50,342 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bluetooth call/play sound issue

Tip us?

vadimo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Question Bluetooth call/play sound issue

i have switched from htc sensation to note 3, with htc my phone was connected to ford bluetooth and playing music and calls was never an issue, with note 3 its different; music would sometimes cut out while playing also when in call sometimes i get loud blip

anyone else having this issue?
Phone: HTC Desire HD (Runnning Android Revolution HD 7.0)
Tablet: Asus Transformer Prime TF201 with dock (Running AndroWook Hairy Bean v1.51)

superseagulls
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I'm having the same issue. New Note 3 purchased this week, Flac / MP3's clicking and dropping out while playing. I think it's caused by the processor working on other things.......?
Listening on APTX Sennheiser MM550-x cans, never had a problem with any other tablet or phone..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadimo View Post
i have switched from htc sensation to note 3, with htc my phone was connected to ford bluetooth and playing music and calls was never an issue, with note 3 its different; music would sometimes cut out while playing also when in call sometimes i get loud blip

anyone else having this issue?
Location: INTEL - Ronler Acres Hillsboro, Oregon (Birth place of the Pentium Processor).
Originally from Brighton UK.
XDA Devices owned: XDA, XDA2, XDA2s, XDA Exec

vadimo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by superseagulls View Post
I'm having the same issue. New Note 3 purchased this week, Flac / MP3's clicking and dropping out while playing. I think it's caused by the processor working on other things.......?
Listening on APTX Sennheiser MM550-x cans, never had a problem with any other tablet or phone..........
i dont its the cpu and phone is pretty good at keeping background apps running to minimum, i am starting to think its a faulty handset because it should just work 100%

also maybe its a software/firmware issue and custom ROM might solve this but i dont know.....
Tablet: Asus Transformer Prime TF201 with dock (Running AndroWook Hairy Bean v1.51)

BACARDILIMON
Old
Thanks Meter 830
Quote:
i dont its the cpu and phone is pretty good at keeping background apps running to minimum, i am starting to think its a faulty handset because it should just work 100%

also maybe its a software/firmware issue and custom ROM might solve this but i dont know.....
It is the phone. It is a very well known issue. Samsung needs to release the fix for it.

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
LG G3 D851 BAD ASS

vadimo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON View Post
It is the phone. It is a very well known issue. Samsung needs to release the fix for it.

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
i must say when i searched it i didnt get many results hence my thread.

do you know if anyone managed to get rid of it with custom ROM? I am starting to think its to do with perhaps poor Bluetooth antenna connection in which case its an RMA to samsung.

BACARDILIMON
Old
Thanks Meter 830
Quote:
i must say when i searched it i didnt get many results hence my thread.

do you know if anyone managed to get rid of it with custom ROM? I am starting to think its to do with perhaps poor Bluetooth antenna connection in which case its an RMA to samsung.
No fix for it. It the Bluetooth software but TMOBILE says it not an issue but Samsung says they know of issue but TMOBILE needs to release update

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
LG G3 D851 BAD ASS

vadimo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON View Post
No fix for it. It the Bluetooth software but TMOBILE says it not an issue but Samsung says they know of issue but TMOBILE needs to release update

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
have you got any link to samsung admitting this?

BACARDILIMON
Old
Thanks Meter 830
Quote:
have you got any link to samsung admitting this?
Nope I called them and went thru all the steps they wanted me to. Then he said he would forward it to the engineering guys with the other ones. I asked for ETA he said that up to T-Mobile.

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
LG G3 D851 BAD ASS

flipq88
Old
Thanks Meter 606
I'm not sure I fully understand the question. But my bluetooth on plays fine in my truck. It doesn't cut off or anything. Calls are fine too

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

BACARDILIMON
Old
Thanks Meter 830
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipq88 View Post
I'm not sure I fully understand the question. But my bluetooth on plays fine in my truck. It doesn't cut off or anything. Calls are fine too

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
You would be in the very lucky Categorie

TWEAKED 1.0 NOTE 3
LG G3 D851 BAD ASS