Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,156 Members 46,830 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Custom Week Number

Tip us?

kutukia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Custom Week Number

As the title suggests is it possible for Zooper Widget to display customized week numbers?

I'm trying to migrate my calendar widgets from simple calendar widget to zooper and in simple calendar there was an option that allows for arbitrary shifting of week numbers. I'm trying to replicate that in Zooper widget but I haven't found any appropriate way of doing so. If any kind soul can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1999

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutukia View Post
As the title suggests is it possible for Zooper Widget to display customized week numbers?

I'm trying to migrate my calendar widgets from simple calendar widget to zooper and in simple calendar there was an option that allows for arbitrary shifting of week numbers. I'm trying to replicate that in Zooper widget but I haven't found any appropriate way of doing so. If any kind soul can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. Could you please explain what you mean with "arbitrary shifting of week numbers"?

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.

kutukia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker View Post
I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. Could you please explain what you mean with "arbitrary shifting of week numbers"?
Well for example the week of the year option displayed in Zooper widget currently would be 3, and I would like to change it so that Zooper displays it as 1.

Hope that clarifies.

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1999

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Well for example the week of the year option displayed in Zooper widget currently would be 3, and I would like to change it so that Zooper displays it as 1.

Hope that clarifies.
So you want the current week always to be 1 instead of 4,5,etc. and the following weeks to be 2,3,4, etc?

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.

kutukia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
So you want the current week always to be 1 instead of 4,5,etc. and the following weeks to be 2,3,4, etc?
Yep, that is correct.

Is there anyway to achieve that?

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1999

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Yep, that is correct.

Is there anyway to achieve that?
Then yes, I think it's possible. Instead of writing #C0Sw# to get the week in year of an event you write $(#C0Sw#-(#Dw#-1))$. This should calculate the weeks value based on the current week.

The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kutukia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Then yes, I think it's possible. Instead of writing #C0Sw# to get the week in year of an event you write $(#C0Sw#-(#Dw#-1))$. This should calculate the weeks value based on the current week.
That works! Thanks alot!