Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Custom Week Number

OP kutukia

11th January 2014, 07:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
As the title suggests is it possible for Zooper Widget to display customized week numbers?

I'm trying to migrate my calendar widgets from simple calendar widget to zooper and in simple calendar there was an option that allows for arbitrary shifting of week numbers. I'm trying to replicate that in Zooper widget but I haven't found any appropriate way of doing so. If any kind soul can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.
12th January 2014, 01:58 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Themer
Flag Probably the Zooper Forums
Thanks Meter: 2,394

1,421 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kutukia

As the title suggests is it possible for Zooper Widget to display customized week numbers?

I'm trying to migrate my calendar widgets from simple calendar widget to zooper and in simple calendar there was an option that allows for arbitrary shifting of week numbers. I'm trying to replicate that in Zooper widget but I haven't found any appropriate way of doing so. If any kind soul can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. Could you please explain what you mean with "arbitrary shifting of week numbers"?
12th January 2014, 02:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwerdenker

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do. Could you please explain what you mean with "arbitrary shifting of week numbers"?

Well for example the week of the year option displayed in Zooper widget currently would be 3, and I would like to change it so that Zooper displays it as 1.

Hope that clarifies.
12th January 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Themer

1,421 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Well for example the week of the year option displayed in Zooper widget currently would be 3, and I would like to change it so that Zooper displays it as 1.

Hope that clarifies.

So you want the current week always to be 1 instead of 4,5,etc. and the following weeks to be 2,3,4, etc?
12th January 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:

So you want the current week always to be 1 instead of 4,5,etc. and the following weeks to be 2,3,4, etc?

Yep, that is correct.

Is there anyway to achieve that?
12th January 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #6  
Recognized Themer

1,421 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yep, that is correct.

Is there anyway to achieve that?

Then yes, I think it's possible. Instead of writing #C0Sw# to get the week in year of an event you write $(#C0Sw#-(#Dw#-1))$. This should calculate the weeks value based on the current week.
The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th January 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

24 posts
Quote:

Then yes, I think it's possible. Instead of writing #C0Sw# to get the week in year of an event you write $(#C0Sw#-(#Dw#-1))$. This should calculate the weeks value based on the current week.

That works! Thanks alot!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread