XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy Mega apps to SD

Tip us?

eni176
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Galaxy Mega apps to SD

Hi and hello everyone this is my first post here.
Soo..as title says it all, I dont know how to put apps t9 my SD card, I tried eeverything.I dont have button move to sd card on mega android 4.2.2 in app manager.I tried many many applicattions like link2sd...I have a rooted phobe if that helps you.Thanks, and if you know a pc version too tell it please.sorry about my english!
Galaxy Mega 6.3

Shiki~
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Sadly you cannot do it normally with the current 4.2 Mega stock rom.
Either you have to wait for a stock update to 4.4, or use a custom rom.

As far as I know, you still have another option which is the application Foldermount https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...evasque.fmount
But you need root access IIRC.

Beurtmans
Old
Thanks Meter 3
There is a way when you are rooted use foldermount or flash the mj2 rom that has the copy to sd function in it.

eni176
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you guys but I dont have a clue what are you two talking about is there a guide or youtube video//tutorial on that thingy rom or can you type it here i was and ios user before so...

bluedolphin
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Every ROM from November 2013 forward have Move2SD (in November started first update 4.2.2. in countries which solved that "bug"). Look at Sammfirmware. Just be patient a little and wait first update or install some stock ROM from November/December 2013. There is also some info that we'll get 4.3 i January/February 2014.