[Q] Galaxy Mega apps to SD

OP eni176

10th January 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi and hello everyone this is my first post here.
Soo..as title says it all, I dont know how to put apps t9 my SD card, I tried eeverything.I dont have button move to sd card on mega android 4.2.2 in app manager.I tried many many applicattions like link2sd...I have a rooted phobe if that helps you.Thanks, and if you know a pc version too tell it please.sorry about my english!
Galaxy Mega 6.3
10th January 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Sadly you cannot do it normally with the current 4.2 Mega stock rom.
Either you have to wait for a stock update to 4.4, or use a custom rom.

As far as I know, you still have another option which is the application Foldermount https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...evasque.fmount
But you need root access IIRC.
10th January 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #3  
Flag Kamerik
Thanks Meter: 3

36 posts
More
There is a way when you are rooted use foldermount or flash the mj2 rom that has the copy to sd function in it.
10th January 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Thank you guys but I dont have a clue what are you two talking about is there a guide or youtube video//tutorial on that thingy rom or can you type it here i was and ios user before so...
12th January 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #5  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 14

94 posts
More
Every ROM from November 2013 forward have Move2SD (in November started first update 4.2.2. in countries which solved that "bug"). Look at Sammfirmware. Just be patient a little and wait first update or install some stock ROM from November/December 2013. There is also some info that we'll get 4.3 i January/February 2014.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread