Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,466 Members 50,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Inverted HTC one beats audio boot animation

Tip us?
 
mrgwap
Old
#1  
mrgwap's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 122
Posts: 986
Join Date: Dec 2010
Default Inverted HTC one beats audio boot animation

I was just wondering if we had a nodded boot animation that has a black background instead of white.with the HTC one and beats audio at the bottom..can't find it in themes and apps.I know some sense themes have the boot ani..I just want the boot ani ..thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 
clsA
Old
#2  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 979
Posts: 3,661
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgwap View Post
I was just wondering if we had a nodded boot animation that has a black background instead of white.with the HTC one and beats audio at the bottom..can't find it in themes and apps.I know some sense themes have the boot ani..I just want the boot ani ..thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Don't remember where I got them but here you go

They go in system/customize/resource
you may have to rename them based on your Rom
Attached Files
File Type: zip hTC_bootup_one.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.62 MB, 35 views)
File Type: zip hTC_downanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (483.7 KB, 25 views)
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

 
mrgwap
Old
#3  
mrgwap's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 122
Posts: 986
Join Date: Dec 2010
So I have the viperone 4.2 what would I name them lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 
clsA
Old
#4  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 979
Posts: 3,661
Join Date: Aug 2010

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgwap View Post
So I have the viperone 4.2 what would I name them lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
bootanimation.zip and downanimation.zip
rename the old ones first
and you have to change the permissions also to rw-r-r
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

The Following User Says Thank You to clsA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mrgwap
Old
#5  
mrgwap's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 122
Posts: 986
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
bootanimation.zip and downanimation.zip
rename the old ones first
and you have to change the permissions also to rw-r-r
Ha..success...thanks a bunch...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Thread Tools
Display Modes