FORUMS

[Q] PA 3+ for HTC ONE V

554 posts
Thanks Meter: 117
 
By gulsher, Senior Member on 10th January 2014, 05:22 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
can anyone here make PA 3+ working rom for htc one V i can provide you all working source of the device ?
thanks in advance
 
 
10th January 2014, 07:20 PM |#2  
plegdroid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 15,050
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulsher

can anyone here make PA 3+ working rom for htc one V i can provide you all working source of the device ?
thanks in advance

Evening Matey.

Would be having a word in here possibly.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=29275605

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓒⓛⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
Last edited by plegdroid; 10th January 2014 at 07:23 PM.
10th January 2014, 07:53 PM |#3  
gulsher's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by plegdroid

Evening Matey.

Would be having a word in here possibly.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=29275605

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓒⓛⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ

nothing works in that rom and developer had also left that thread
only for the name its there
12th January 2014, 10:39 AM |#4  
plegdroid's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag manchester
Thanks Meter: 15,050
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gulsher

nothing works in that rom and developer had also left that thread
only for the name its there

The thread is specific for your device/Paranoid Android. You'll have more of a chance of finding someone with your device/love of PA ,who can compile & is willing to compile the rom.

Either that or compile yourself. Iam not being harsh, just realistic with your expectations

ⓐⓝⓓⓡⓞⓒⓛⓓⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓝⓞⓣ ⓐ ⓢⓘⓝ
12th January 2014, 06:10 PM |#5  
gulsher's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag bangalore
Thanks Meter: 117
 
More
i tried myself but in the end it doesn't even compiled
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes