5,597,762 Members 36,259 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: In my position would you keep using your One S or would you get a new phone anyway
Keep the One S 10 76.92%
Buy a new phone 3 23.08%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

What would you do?

Tip us?

sarcome
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I would only buy a new one if I really needed a feature missing in the One S, like 4G. If you haven't decided yet, it means you don't really need a new one. Keep your "old" phone if it still works fine and save the planet Man I hate saying old for a device that is 2 years old, this system is so f***ed up
The Following User Says Thank You to sarcome For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ATSPerson
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
If if was me I'd keep the One S on pride alone! Sounds like you killed the phone numerous times and figured out how to bring it back. You should be proud of that- many people would have given up long ago and moved on...
Exactly. A shed load of blood sweat and tears has gone into this phone (not to mention jtagging bills).

And I am proud of it well as much as you can be proud of a bunch of circuitry and LEDs. Mostly I'm proud of what I've learnt f@&king it up.
HTC One S - S-Off, oh yes!

ATSPerson
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Man I hate saying old for a device that is 2 years old, this system is so f***ed up
+1 * 1000 to that. Even if I hadn't messed this phone up so I had to pay for it to be fixed a few times I reckon it has still cost me 500 as part of my contract. Paying 250 a year for phone is ridiculous whatever whizzbang thing it does. Well I'm not playing their game anymore.
HTC One S - S-Off, oh yes!

350Rocket
Old
Thanks Meter 48
It's not like this phone is feeling really slow yet compared to newer stuff. Might as well wait until there is a real noticeable difference.

Sent from my HTC One S using xda app-developers app

mooch530
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Good point, from what I gather manufacturers are going with 64 bit OS's this year... Might want to wait till then...

Sent from my One S using xda app-developers app
Tags
discussion; ot;