Nu Sense

OP Billy3369

11th January 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
I can't post in developer sections but wanted to reply about a post some one put about their phone shutting down. I also had the same problem. I thought it was my phone but see now it may not have been. I think part of mine may have been a poor quality usb/data cable. Once mine did power on (after 3 days on mobile charger) I retried my usb cable I caught it discharging rapidly.
11th January 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag NorCal
Thanks Meter: 9,137

6,604 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy3369

I can't post in developer sections but wanted to reply about a post some one put about their phone shutting down. I also had the same problem. I thought it was my phone but see now it may not have been. I think part of mine may have been a poor quality usb/data cable. Once mine did power on (after 3 days on mobile charger) I retried my usb cable I caught it discharging rapidly.

What firmware and radios are you using?
Just curious if there is any relation...
I have had zero issues like this, but have seen similar cases on other devices when running newer roms/kernels, on older firmware /radios.
Just a thought and maybe something worth looking at.
11th January 2014, 08:27 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by santod040

What firmware and radios are you using?
Just curious if there is any relation...
I have had zero issues like this, but have seen similar cases on other devices when running newer roms/kernels, on older firmware /radios.
Just a thought and maybe something worth looking at.

Everything was off of latest Verizon update. Only other thing is I had tried the OSE Rom and also Sundream's first One port but had done multiple wipes and went to a factory rooted rewiped and then to yours. Maybe I picked up a bug somewhere else that couldn't be removed by resets and wipes.
12th January 2014, 06:39 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 330

1,450 posts
Hi guys. I was the one that first reported that issue. I'm on the latest radio, and I'm pretty sure the eng hBoot. I'll have to check that one.
Should I flash the newly released hBoot? I've read that there are fears of losing s-off/bootloader unlock with the new hBoot. That's probably not true though.

*edit* Confirmed- I have the eng hBoot ( S-off/unlocked)
Last edited by BBEgo; 12th January 2014 at 07:17 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread