Ask a question

No registration required

my note 3 is fake

OP phouse95

12th January 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
look trying not to be rude but need advice bought a note 3 cheap says it does 2g and 3g i new it was fake when i bout it so i took the risk it boots up like a note 3 android 4.3 works fine the pen is ok no complaintes the only problem is I have tmobile and it gives me 2g only i would like 3g do to finaces thats what i bought any how the question that i have is it does not have the downloader to flash new rom and now i have lost recovery its rooted and turns on ok able to use it but should i keep it or send it back if any one know of a site for flashing roms on fake phones would help would like to keep it can i replace with original bootloader aka downloader mode please your input is apricated you guys have helped me in past many times and have been great thanks so much.
12th January 2014, 11:50 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,645

5,466 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phouse95

look trying not to be rude but need advice bought a note 3 cheap says it does 2g and 3g i new it was fake when i bout it so i took the risk it boots up like a note 3 android 4.3 works fine the pen is ok no complaintes the only problem is I have tmobile and it gives me 2g only i would like 3g do to finaces thats what i bought any how the question that i have is it does not have the downloader to flash new rom and now i have lost recovery its rooted and turns on ok able to use it but should i keep it or send it back if any one know of a site for flashing roms on fake phones would help would like to keep it can i replace with original bootloader aka downloader mode please your input is apricated you guys have helped me in past many times and have been great thanks so much.

have a read here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2574886
12th January 2014, 04:59 PM   |  #3  
Flag Somewhere in NYC
Thanks Meter: 417

2,732 posts
More
Quote:

This is why I made sure I bought my Note 3 off of a known good seller from Amazon instead of some cheap online Chinese cyberwarehouse (like neverbuying). Caveat emptor
12th January 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #4  
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,511

3,701 posts
Donate to Me
More
*rant part* May as well chime in at this point before some wannabe forum mod says it... Can't really help you much on a Note 3 forum since your's isn't genuine *rant over* lol

Quote:

Depending on the model of it, there may be a thread on XDA about it. Similar to the (faked) N9006 version. - Or Jay's link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknightavalon

This is why I made sure I bought my Note 3 off of a known good seller from Amazon instead of some cheap online Chinese cyberwarehouse (like neverbuying). Caveat emptor

He did state he knew it was a fake, and his finances only enabled him to purchase a fake.
12th January 2014, 09:38 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 35

447 posts
Quote:

Dude, you should really try to use some " . " in your typing.. i couldn't understand a single thing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _terror_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread