Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 40,367 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No sound no wifi no calls

Tip us?

aastr1t
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] No sound no wifi no calls

Hi, after the kitkat update my phone lags and cant make calls. there is no wifi nor sound..

Repulsa
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1853

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by aastr1t View Post
Hi, after the kitkat update my phone lags and cant make calls. there is no wifi nor sound..
Download and flash this via odin by selecting Phone/CP https://mega.co.nz/#!WBAGQY6a!I0VafG...wwxwsum9jkQrAI , If your problem still persist, Reboot into recovery and wipe cache/Factory reset then Reflash the New 4.4 kitkat leak. Have a nice day.

Quote:
That awkward moment when you're reading this comment and can't stop reading because you are so intrigued by it,that you keep reading,and then you realize it says nothing important.

Disclaimer "Proceed with extreme caution as i take no responsibility for any damages to your phone. Do it at your own Risk"

All 4.4.2 GT-I9505 Modem / LTE / Bootloader

aastr1t
Old
(Last edited by aastr1t; 13th January 2014 at 03:40 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Download and flash this via odin by selecting Phone/CP If your problem still persist, Reboot into recovery and wipe cache/Factory reset then Reflash the New 4.4 kitkat leak. Have a nice day.
Try'd this one to. only works when i flash GSM_Modem_XXUEMJ5_and_LTE_Modem_XXUBMH1.Other words i think i am still on the older bootloader.. :P