been a long time coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

JamieD81

Nov 11, 2009
Duncan
for those of you that havent been following my g+ lately i finally got fed up with my 4th i717 causing me issue after issue and went to telus and signed a new 2 year term and got myself a g2.

i will get i717 carbon up and running on 4.4.2 nightlies as soon as i can so build bot can do all the work and you guys arent left in the dark.

id like to thank everyone for the time ive been here and all the support, hopefully i will see some of you on the d803, i havent started anything there im just playing around with the phone but will eventually start pushing stuff out there :)

View attachment 2495106

yes i still have the thing so im not "completely" gone yet :p

crutzulee

Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
As sad as i am about this, we all knew this day was coming...I am really glad that you were able to bring us the most stable and awesome rom my phone has yet seen before you hung up though..

Thanks so much for bringing us cm11 when cm wouldn't do it officially..

Enjoy your new phone!

AdShea

Apr 27, 2012
Thanks for all your hard work on keeping this old beast up and current. Wouldn't be nearly as useful a phone without you.

Reactions: JamieD81

Beardedface

Nov 3, 2012
Because I'm overly happy with the g2, it blows the hell out of my boss's note 3 :)
And it took almost half a year for aosp and such to get into note 3, not a very friendly to devs OEM anymore :)

Sent from my LG-D803 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Well damn you Jamie. I just went and bought a g2 on swappa. Should have it Tuesday or Wednesday. D800. See ya on the otherside

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    for those of you that havent been following my g+ lately i finally got fed up with my 4th i717 causing me issue after issue and went to telus and signed a new 2 year term and got myself a g2.

i will get i717 carbon up and running on 4.4.2 nightlies as soon as i can so build bot can do all the work and you guys arent left in the dark.

id like to thank everyone for the time ive been here and all the support, hopefully i will see some of you on the d803, i havent started anything there im just playing around with the phone but will eventually start pushing stuff out there :)

View attachment 2495106

yes i still have the thing so im not "completely" gone yet :p
    Wish you would have grabbed a galaxy mega

that would be a Samsung phone, and im fully done with Samsung :p
    Wish you would have grabbed a galaxy mega
    As sad as i am about this, we all knew this day was coming...I am really glad that you were able to bring us the most stable and awesome rom my phone has yet seen before you hung up though..

Thanks so much for bringing us cm11 when cm wouldn't do it officially..

Enjoy your new phone!
    Thank you for your hard work Jamie! My Note is running CM11 p12 and I am forever grateful to you.