Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,687 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

reliable aftermarket wall charger recommendation?

Tip us?

dn3g3l
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default reliable aftermarket wall charger recommendation?

i need a couple more usb wall chargers that is as good as the stock one. i don't want to just buy any off of ebay since a lot of the cheaper one takes longer to charge and some are just outright unreliable. any good recommendation for under $10 shipped? i don't need the usb cable, just the wall charger.

vectron
Old
Thanks Meter 1977
I will have review of this new Anker 40W 8A 5port charger sometime next week, once I get it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GTGETFG/

You can get other single or dual wall chargers (Anker is high only recommendation list) for $10, but trust me, sooner or later you will need more outlets for your other phones and tablets and accessories. For $25 you get 5 ports and 8A of current to even charge 2.4A iPad w/Retina.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you find my post helpful, please hit Thanks

Complete list of all smartphone and tablet accessory REVIEWS by Vectron -> HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Following User Says Thank You to vectron For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dn3g3l
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectron View Post
I will have review of this new Anker 40W 8A 5port charger sometime next week, once I get it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GTGETFG/

You can get other single or dual wall chargers (Anker is high only recommendation list) for $10, but trust me, sooner or later you will need more outlets for your other phones and tablets and accessories. For $25 you get 5 ports and 8A of current to even charge 2.4A iPad w/Retina.
thanks, single or dual port is better for me since i need one in every room. is there a link to the single/dual 2.4A anker version for around $10? i only see the 1A on amazon.