XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I cant root

Tip us?

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by hander13 View Post
Finally i maganaged to download but when I flash i stopped to have singal.
Maybe I should download another version?
Try Factory Reset. If this not help try different FTF, I used NCB, maybe the one you choice is not for your country.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hander13
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
Try Factory Reset. If this not help try different FTF, I used NCB, maybe the one you choice is not for your country.
The FTF of my country is only this C6903 14.2.A.0.290 Generic GR 1276-0877_R4B....but on .290 i cant root...that is problem..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

eclyptos
Old
(Last edited by eclyptos; 11th January 2014 at 11:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 485
Quote:
The FTF of my country is only this C6903 14.2.A.0.290 Generic GR 1276-0877_R4B....but on .290 i cant root...that is problem..
Like I told you already, there is not a direct root for your .290 FTF, but a method which will give you a full root on .290.

You have to follow this 2 guide to root your .290 phone.

1- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2572988

or

2- The best way is here on this link, Page 2, Post #16 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2588331&page=2

any problem, you have to ask on the right thread or to the OP. I can't help you more because I don't have my phone at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hander13
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Like I told you already, there is not a direct root for your .290 FTF, but a method which will give you a full root on .290.

You have to follow this 2 guide to root your .290 phone.

1- http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2572988

or

2- The best way is here on this link, Page 2, Post #16 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2588331&page=2

any problem, you have to ask on the right thread or to the OP. I can't help you more because I don't have my phone at the moment.
No problem my friend... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR TIME

The Following User Says Thank You to hander13 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 485
Quote:
No problem my friend... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND YOUR TIME
Are you sure? I still here if you need.

hander13
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Are you sure? I still here if you need.
If i unlock BL would i root .290 normally?I ask you becouse i dont like custom roms...

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 485
Quote:
If i unlock BL would i root .290 normally?I ask you becouse i dont like custom roms...
You don't have to unlock your bootloader to root your phone. You will lose your warranty. At the moment you can't root directly the .290 with Vroot or 360 Apps.

To root your .290 phone you have to follow the instructions carefully form the link I give you.

l-_-M4r5h411-_-l
Old
Thanks Meter 2
If you decide that you WANT to Unlock your Bootloader. I have found a real easy way to go through the process of unlocking and then rooting straight after.
Give me a message if interested.

I too spent days/weeks following tutorials and could not get my head around it(Especially unlocking bootloader). in the end i found my own way...

The Following User Says Thank You to l-_-M4r5h411-_-l For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]