5,598,938 Members 30,982 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Install stock rom with stock recovery (bootloader relock)

Tip us?
 
eventai
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jun 2013
Default Install stock rom with stock recovery (bootloader relock)

Hello, i need help with install stock rom and stock recovery, relock bootloader. Please give me advice what you need to do to go relocked bootloader. Where to download stock rom and stock recovery to go relock bootloader?

Thank you for advice.
Sorry, my english is bad.
 
GtrCraft
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 507
Posts: 1,307
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eventai View Post
Hello, i need help with install stock rom and stock recovery, relock bootloader. Please give me advice what you need to do to go relocked bootloader. Where to download stock rom and stock recovery to go relock bootloader?

Thank you for advice.
Sorry, my english is bad.
I assume you are on JB so follow this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2210619
Nexus 5 Black 32GB:

Rom: Purity, Mods and Xposed with Gravitybox KK
Kernel: Latest Franco Kernel
Recovery: TWRP

HTC Desire X:

 
 
dansou901
Old
#3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 517
Posts: 1,632
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Aachen
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrCraft View Post
I assume you are on JB so follow this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2210619
If you assume JB, you should have linked to this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2324815

Your link goes to ICS backups...
 
GtrCraft
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 507
Posts: 1,307
Join Date: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansou901 View Post
If you assume JB, you should have linked to this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2324815

Your link goes to ICS backups...
Sorry I thought I copied the JB link
Nexus 5 Black 32GB:

Rom: Purity, Mods and Xposed with Gravitybox KK
Kernel: Latest Franco Kernel
Recovery: TWRP

HTC Desire X:

 
 
eventai
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 11
Join Date: Jun 2013
I have CID: HTC_032, Where to download stock rom?
 
dansou901
Old
#6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 517
Posts: 1,632
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Aachen
As the nand backup in the link I posted earlier is down, use this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2239511

There, download stock ROM and flash it via recovery. After that, you have to install stock boot.img and stock recovery.img (also available for download in linked thread). Then, you can relock bootloader.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Samsung EFS Tool Updated to V5, Brings Universal Device Support

You may recall that we’ve talked about XDA Recognized Contributor … more

Say Goodbye to Holo Blue Once and for All

When Google released Android 4.4 KitKat back in October of last year, they changed quite a bit … more

Sony Z Ultra Google Play Edition Receives Bluetooth Certification for Android 4.4.3

You may recall that a few days ago, Sprint jumped the gun … more

Easily Configure Xposed Module Projects in Eclipse

XDA Recognized Developer rovo89‘s innovative and versatile Xposed Framework allows … more