5,605,373 Members 40,337 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KK][4.4.2] Unofficial BeanStalk - Thread is closed, please delete.

Tip us?

srimay
Old
(Last edited by srimay; 19th December 2013 at 11:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 63
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

darkgandhi05
Old
(Last edited by darkgandhi05; 20th December 2013 at 01:05 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by garylgray View Post
Is the proximity sensor for calls not working for anyone else or could this just be a result of my dirty flash?
Not working for me either on the December 17th version. I don't know how to share a logcat or whatever else to help development. Or if that's even needed.

Cuban Cigar
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Not working here either and wasn't working in my CM11 i had before flashing this rom... Don't know how to pull a logcast now.
Amazing rom love it,,,,,thanks a lot
The Following User Says Thank You to Cuban Cigar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mporkert
Old
Thanks Meter 7
My proximity sensor works. However my auto brightness does not work properly. It only seems to adjust brightness and read the light sensor when I press the adjust button in the auto brightness settings menu. This is the only issue I noticed in this great ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mporkert For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darkgandhi05
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Apparently the proximity sensor and brightness issues are known CM11 problems i.e. not Beanstalk problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to darkgandhi05 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

92drls
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTestDroid View Post
[CENTER]If you post asking for help and neglect to provide details I will add you to my ignore list and never see your subsequent posts.
Such a good idea.
Phone: T-Mo Galaxy S5
Modem: Stock
ROM: Rooted Stock
Recovery: Philz Touch

How's my driving? Hitting thanks means a lot!

G1, Mytouch, HD2, Nexus One, G2, Mytouch 4g, G2x, Sensation, Galaxy S3, S4, S5...

CrashTestDroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 791
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92drls View Post
Such a good idea.
Wish I'd known of the ignore list earlier. It would have cut down my frustration from previous Beanstalk thread.
The Following User Says Thank You to CrashTestDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kill_dano
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Play store is telling me many apps are not compatible. Dead Trigger 2 and Angry birds go, are the ones I've noticed. I'm running the full PA gapps from like mid december and I changed my DPI to 400. Tried Market Helped and that did nothing.
The Following User Says Thank You to kill_dano For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CrashTestDroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 791
BeanStalk is pretty alpha/beta quality right now with a bunch of known problems inherited from upstream. When Scott updates the BeanStalk tree I'll build again but in the meantime I can't keep up with all the cherrypicks needed to build a decent quality BeanStalk rom.

If you're having too many probs with Beanstalk then try CM11 nightlies, pretty good right now.

Mad_Technologist
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default LG Camera App

I might have missed something, but I checked in the OP and I can't find any app section or anywhere to download the LG Camera apk. Was it removed because it was too buggy or something? Or am I looking in the wrong place? I saw someone posted look in the app section, but I can't seem to find it. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it, thx in advance.

Tags
beanstalk, galaxy s4, kitkat