5,599,842 Members 47,336 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][KK][4.4.2] Unofficial BeanStalk - Thread is closed, please delete.

Tip us?

srimay
Old
(Last edited by srimay; 19th December 2013 at 11:29 AM.)
Thanks Meter 62
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

darkgandhi05
Old
(Last edited by darkgandhi05; 20th December 2013 at 01:05 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by garylgray View Post
Is the proximity sensor for calls not working for anyone else or could this just be a result of my dirty flash?
Not working for me either on the December 17th version. I don't know how to share a logcat or whatever else to help development. Or if that's even needed.

Cuban Cigar
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Not working here either and wasn't working in my CM11 i had before flashing this rom... Don't know how to pull a logcast now.
Amazing rom love it,,,,,thanks a lot
The Following User Says Thank You to Cuban Cigar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mporkert
Old
Thanks Meter 7
My proximity sensor works. However my auto brightness does not work properly. It only seems to adjust brightness and read the light sensor when I press the adjust button in the auto brightness settings menu. This is the only issue I noticed in this great ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mporkert For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

darkgandhi05
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Apparently the proximity sensor and brightness issues are known CM11 problems i.e. not Beanstalk problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to darkgandhi05 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

92drls
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTestDroid View Post
[CENTER]If you post asking for help and neglect to provide details I will add you to my ignore list and never see your subsequent posts.
Such a good idea.
Phone: T-Mo Galaxy S5
Modem: Stock
ROM: Rooted Stock
Recovery: Philz Touch

How's my driving? Hitting thanks means a lot!

G1, Mytouch, HD2, Nexus One, G2, Mytouch 4g, G2x, Sensation, Galaxy S3, S4, S5...

CrashTestDroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 790
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92drls View Post
Such a good idea.
Wish I'd known of the ignore list earlier. It would have cut down my frustration from previous Beanstalk thread.
AVRCP is FIXED on all CM-based ROMs incl BeanStalk!!!
Note I (N7000) on BeanStalk | Note II (t0lteatt) on BeanStalk | Note 3 (hlte) on BeanStalk | Galaxy S4 (jfltetmo) on BeanStalk | Nexus 7 LTE (deb) on BeanStalk | unofficial BeanStalk with GApps
next up: OnePlus One
The Following User Says Thank You to CrashTestDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kill_dano
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Play store is telling me many apps are not compatible. Dead Trigger 2 and Angry birds go, are the ones I've noticed. I'm running the full PA gapps from like mid december and I changed my DPI to 400. Tried Market Helped and that did nothing.
The Following User Says Thank You to kill_dano For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CrashTestDroid
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 790
BeanStalk is pretty alpha/beta quality right now with a bunch of known problems inherited from upstream. When Scott updates the BeanStalk tree I'll build again but in the meantime I can't keep up with all the cherrypicks needed to build a decent quality BeanStalk rom.

If you're having too many probs with Beanstalk then try CM11 nightlies, pretty good right now.
AVRCP is FIXED on all CM-based ROMs incl BeanStalk!!!
Note I (N7000) on BeanStalk | Note II (t0lteatt) on BeanStalk | Note 3 (hlte) on BeanStalk | Galaxy S4 (jfltetmo) on BeanStalk | Nexus 7 LTE (deb) on BeanStalk | unofficial BeanStalk with GApps
next up: OnePlus One

Mad_Technologist
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Default LG Camera App

I might have missed something, but I checked in the OP and I can't find any app section or anywhere to download the LG Camera apk. Was it removed because it was too buggy or something? Or am I looking in the wrong place? I saw someone posted look in the app section, but I can't seem to find it. If someone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it, thx in advance.

Tags
beanstalk, galaxy s4, kitkat