Originally Posted by Lord Kelly
HI . I am new to this .
I rooted my lg g2 and installed twrp on the phone and tried to install custom rom. this i where it went wrong.
i have lost twrp recovery not on phone any more .
phone when switched on goes to black screen with fastboot mod ready txt, i can access firmware update and do the lg firmware update with stock rom but drops off at 49% , i have changed port to no41 but still hangs and fails at 49%.
i don't know what to do to install all this to get it working again , please help me guy n girls .
I had the same problem...
1. So first you have to turn the phone completely off.
2. Then hold down the volume down+power until the LG logo is shown, let go and then immediately hold down same buttons.
3. This will bring you to a reset screen. Go through the reset process
4. This will bring you to the recovery
5. I installed a backup or try installing a rom you have on the phone
If any questions just ask. I know how stressful this could be