Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,731 Members 40,929 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(dev+hack) note 3 bootloader unlock

Tip us?

jcase
Old
Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor
Thanks Meter 6764

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftr182 View Post
I was unaware that xda was"competing". What exactly is the competition? I think xda should reevaluate some of its policies and ease up on things like that a little.

Sorry for the off topic, I just feel like some of xda policies are uncalled for.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I'm not sure about that policy, I haven't used it, but either way it would have been removed because it was using falsehoods to ask for money to go to someone's personal paypal account.
I'm taking a break of an undetermined length. Please don't contact me about exploits

Something important? jcase@cunninglogic.com
Like Android security topics? Join our G+ community -> https://plus.google.com/communities/...07618051049043
My Bitcoin address : 1Newifz6yETTmbziCsZZstmHHPH6ejNr75
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcase For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 12th January 2014 at 11:20 PM.)
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13657
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftr182 View Post
I was unaware that xda was"competing". What exactly is the competition? I think xda should reevaluate some of its policies and ease up on things like that a little.

Sorry for the off topic, I just feel like some of xda policies are uncalled for.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
For the record, users, as MEMBERS, agreed to abide by XDA posting rules...perhaps all users reading this should re-familiarize themselves as to what they are.

That being said...We are done here folks, there really, truly is no value towards development being done at this point...thread closed
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe