Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,442 Members 40,299 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(dev+hack) note 3 bootloader unlock

Tip us?

jcase
Old
Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor
Thanks Meter 7,210

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftr182 View Post
I was unaware that xda was"competing". What exactly is the competition? I think xda should reevaluate some of its policies and ease up on things like that a little.

Sorry for the off topic, I just feel like some of xda policies are uncalled for.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I'm not sure about that policy, I haven't used it, but either way it would have been removed because it was using falsehoods to ask for money to go to someone's personal paypal account.
I'm taking a break of an undetermined length. Please don't contact me about exploits

Something important? jcase@cunninglogic.com
Like Android security topics? Join our G+ community -> https://plus.google.com/communities/...07618051049043
My Bitcoin address : 1Newifz6yETTmbziCsZZstmHHPH6ejNr75
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jcase For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
(Last edited by Naddict; 12th January 2014 at 11:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 13,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftr182 View Post
I was unaware that xda was"competing". What exactly is the competition? I think xda should reevaluate some of its policies and ease up on things like that a little.

Sorry for the off topic, I just feel like some of xda policies are uncalled for.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
For the record, users, as MEMBERS, agreed to abide by XDA posting rules...perhaps all users reading this should re-familiarize themselves as to what they are.

That being said...We are done here folks, there really, truly is no value towards development being done at this point...thread closed
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe