[MOD] Touchwiz Launcher 5x5 6 versions now [No Magazines][1-31-2014]

Search This thread

bri315317

Oct 27, 2010
South Carolina
Here is the stock Note 3 TW Launcher that i have modified.

I spent ALOT of time on this thing!

I really wanted the apps on homescreen to look "natural".Most of the ones i have used in the past always seem to waste screen space while at the same time "packing it in there" if that makes sense. My may goal was to make it look like it came this way.
I think it was a success! :)

This works for both ODEX and DEODEX roms/

Install from Recovery.
A Revert back to stock is also included.

6 versions
5x5 with My Magazines fully functional
5x5 With swipe up to launch My Magazines
5x5 No My Magazines
4x4 Stock Layout / No My Magazines
4x4 No Magazine and No app labels on homescreen NEW
5x5 No Magazine and No app labels on homescreen NEW

Go back to stock HERE

Includes the following:
  • 5x5 HomeScreen Grid (No clipping of text)
  • 5x6 App Drawer Grid
  • Hot seat has been lowered to allow more room for Widgets / Shortcuts
  • Increased speed of animations / transistions
  • Accuweather widget works fine. (Delete and Add again if not displayed properly first time.
  • No help text on blank pages

Screenshots
download.php

Last edited:

blognc

Aug 6, 2006
New York
What would it take to install this on devices that are rooted but on stock recovery (in other words, everyone trying not to trip Knox Warranty)?

DevilDog512

Nov 9, 2013
Austin
I'm Gonna Hook You Up man. Try this: flashify and flash Gordon from play store. That'll get you most everything you're looking for. Then go to the mobile Odin thread and get that. That'll get you all the way there. There's also a toolbox Knox 0x0 in the Samsung note 3 apps thread. That's the common thread not sprint. Might look into safe strap as well. Not sure it'll work for us but if you have the will and the want you could figure it out. Barring that, mobile Odin is your best bet. Make damn sure you have a Nandroid backup on your extsdcard and your computer and you might wanna learn some basic adb commands too before you go messing around with system files and no custom recovery. Good luck to you and your Knox 0x0 endeavor. I considered it but in the end, decided I just didn't give a f*ck.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: ImEVO

Top Liked Posts