FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm sure there's multiple questions about how to fix their phone for this reason or that reason. I am on the verge of crawling up in a ball and rocking back and forth... (maybe it's a bit over dramatic) but I've tried to fix this based on my experiences in the past.

I have a galaxy s3 sgh-t999. I followed instructions to install CMW 5.0.5.4 and used odin, when I finished, I tried flashing a rom and got an error saying that the rom was for dr2tmo not for the device dr2spr. I thought that didn't sound right. I re-did the install of the cmw but used philz touch http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2310081

I then wiped everything, the factory reset, the cache, battery. I then installed Hellfire for my phone, and the google apps, and now I'm stuck at the boot animation for the rom. I looked into resetting it back to stock, but Odin can't because the count is higher then 1 and I can't find somewhere to reset the phone's count without getting into a rom, which I haven't found one that works.

I appreciate any advice you guys can give, and please let me know if i missed a rule or something and I'll change what I can. Thank you.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread