Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] need help with s-off and bricked phone.

OP vividblu2020

12th January 2014, 06:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag richmond va
Thanks Meter: 18

353 posts
hey guys.. i tried to install this rom, but realized the s-on feature was on. i went through the aroma installer and it just hung there. i forgot to preform the steps for s-on. i tried rumrunner but it didn't work. i need reference to get s-off and get back to stock. i can get into recovery with twrp. also my phone is unlocked. again it just stays in the htc logo screen. the rom was skydragon 6.0 now someone told me to side load it using adb but it doesn't do anything.. i have the rom downloaded to my PC,, can i flash the Boot.img? what do i need to do.. thanks a lot !
12th January 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 10

89 posts
I believe it says in the OP that if you're s-on, you need to flash the boot.img.
12th January 2014, 08:30 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag richmond va
Thanks Meter: 18

353 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Flames

I believe it says in the OP that if you're s-on, you need to flash the boot.img.

i did that, but since i already wiped my phone of everything, (which i thought would bring it out of the bricked stage) and it didn't work by the way. but i flashed the boot img and nothing. how do i unbrick my phone??
13th January 2014, 02:05 AM   |  #4  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,168

4,266 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividblu2020

i did that, but since i already wiped my phone of everything, (which i thought would bring it out of the bricked stage) and it didn't work by the way. but i flashed the boot img and nothing. how do i unbrick my phone??

don't make multiple post for the same question
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2608214
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread