got it fixed!!!
ok after hours of searching found the fix
this is for the ones not getting the disable knox option when supersu runs.
here is directions from jamal at android central
Follow these steps
1) goto your settings , more , and than app manager
2) scroll over to ALL tab , click on superuser which would bring up settings. Click turn off
3) open up a explorer app ( i believe any file explorer app would work ) but i used -->
4) NOW the important step.. in the explorer go to your root. Not your sd card data or external card data. Your Root.
5) Once your in the root look for a folder named SYSTEM . from there open the folder APP.
6) Now scroll down untill you see superuser.apk . Click it and install
7) open superuser its going to ask do you want remove KNOX (dont know the exact wording) . Click yes
BINGO Your Rooted...
I ran root checker to verify it and rooted apps working fine.